Tiktok cracks the year, Facebook follows Instagram
Published: 12:35 PM, 2 January 2022
Tiktok cracked this year too despite lots of fuss; No one was able to compete with this online social platform this year in the legacy to the last.
Tiktak was at the top of the list in 2020. However, won the biggest bet in 2021; The download rate of the app has increased by leaps and bounds. The download of the app has increased to 6 million in the United States alone.
Data analytics company 'Aptopia' has released a list of the apps that users have downloaded the most during the year.
One thing is clear at the end of the year, the most popular app of 2021 was TikTok. The app was in demand by users all over the world. The list is followed by three apps owned by Meta - Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp.
How many times has an app been downloaded in 2021?
* TikTok (656 million downloads)
* Instagram (545 million downloads)
* Facebook (416 million downloads)
* WhatsApp (395 million downloads)
* Telegram (329 million downloads)
* Snapchat (327 million downloads)
* Zoom (300 million downloads)
* Messenger (268 million downloads)
* Capcut (255 million downloads)
* Spotify (203 million downloads)