Subah gets bail in Eleyas’ case
Published: 06:48 PM, 14 March 2022
Subah Shah Humyra and Eleyas Hossain
- Police searching Subah
- Subah’s torture case: Probe report against Eleyas deferred
- Singer Eleyas files GD against wife Subah, alleging trap marriage
- Subah-Eleyas on way to ‘separation’ within a week of marriage
- Subah denies marriage with Eleyas, says ‘it was all act’
- Eleyas’ ‘third’ marriage to Subah: 2nd wife taking legal action
The High Court today has granted six-week anticipatory bail to Shah Humyra Hossain Subah under Digital Security Act filed by singer Eleyas Hossain.
The High Court bench headed by Justice Jahangir Hossain passed the order on Monday (March 14). Lawyer Ishrat Hasan appeared for Subah in court.
Her husband singer Eleyas Hossain filed a case against his wife Subah under sections 25, 26, 29 and 35 of the Digital Security Act with Hatirjheel police station in the capital on February 18.
According to the lawsuit, Subah had presented various defamatory lies about Eleyas Hossain on social media Facebook from December 28 last year to February 15 this year and was filing a false case against her husband Eleyas Hossain.
Noted that Eleyas and Subah got married on December 1 last year. However, the trouble started less than a week after the marriage. According to Subah, Eleyas married his first wife without divorcing her. Eleyas, on the other hand, alleges that Subah married him after trapping him.