4 of a family burnt as gas cylinder leak causes fire...

Dhaka, Tuesday   18 January 2022

4 of a family burnt as gas cylinder leak causes fire

 Narayanganj Correspondent daily-bangladesh.com

 Published: 11:09 AM, 6 December 2021  

File Photo

File Photo

Four members of a family, including two children, burnt in a fire believed to have been originated from gas leakage in a house in Araihazar Upazila of Narayanganj early Monday. 

The injured are Solaiman, his wife Rima Akhter, their sons - Mahid, and Arash. 

Confirming the information, in-charge inspector of DMCH police outpost Md Bachchu Mia said that the injured are being treated at the Sheikh Hasina Burn Institute of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital (DMCH).  

Solaiman's cousin Yunus said the fire might have broken out at the one-storey building at Kumar Para village before dawn due to leakage in a gas cylinder. 

DailyBangladesh/AN