Zazai’s stormy innings gave 193 runs target to Titans
Published: 02:28 PM, 8 January 2019 Updated: 02:28 PM, 8 January 2019
Shakib Al Hasan’s Dhaka Dynamites and Mahmudullah Riyad’s Khulna Titans are facing off in the 5th match of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium today.
Dhaka Dynamites scored 192/6 runs in 20 overs and gave the target of 193 runs to Khulan Titans.
Dynamites lost the first wicket in the 57 runs as Narine backs away to pull the length delivery of Wiese in the 5th over of the match. Zazai played outstanding innings with Rony Talukdar. They built 43-runs partnerships.
In the 10 over of the match, Mahmudullah caught the wicket of Rony (28 off 18) and Stirling got the wicket of Zazai (57 off 36) in 113 runs.
Though Shakib Al Hasan failed to score, Pollard (27 off 16) and Russell (25 off 22) made difficult scores for Titans.
After winning the toss, Titans captain Mahmudullah Riyad has decided to bowl in their second match. The match was started at Mirpur Sher-E-Bangla Stadium at 12.30 am.
Though Khulna Titans defeated by Rangpur Riders in the first match, Shakib’s Dhaka Dynamites won in their first match.
Meanwhile, Shakib Al Hasan wants to continue the winning streak through the second match and Riyad's Khulna Titans want their first win against Dhaka Dynamites.
Dhaka Dynamites (Playing XI): Hazratullah Zazai, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Andre Russell, Nurul Hasan(w), Shuvagata Hom, Rony Talukdar, Mizanur Rahman, Mohor Sheikh, Rubel Hossain.
Khulna Titans (Playing XI): Paul Stirling, Junaid Siddique, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mahmudullah(c), Ariful Haque, David Wiese, Jahurul Islam(w), Taijul Islam, Shariful Islam, Zahir Khan, Ali Khan.
- Make popcorn at home
- Woman teems 4 children at once
- Mentally disabled man memorizes entire Holy Quran
- ‘Enjoy rape in failure to prevent’
- Chris: World’s heaviest sheep ever
- Alia-Ranbir wedding card revealed!
- ‘Nagad’ account in 1 minute
- Govt incentive surges remittance flow
- Goat morsels plant: Youth killed in scuffle
- MPO Enroll: Priority given to remote areas’ insts
- 4 companies fined in Chandina market
- FICA supports players’ strike
- ECNEC clears 5 projects of Tk 4636.80 cr
- No ‘Classical Music Festival’ this year
- Asif plays villain in debut!
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- OC dismissed for intercedes Razakar
- Sand imported from China instead of cotton
- No Salary for 27 months despite daily attendance Tk 60
- UK team meets DU VC
- Nusrat murder case verdict Oct 24
- Way to use body scrubber to get brighter skin
- NBR gets time to report on chemical testing unit
- 157 dead in Iraq protests: new official toll
- Bimal Biswas left WPB
- Hearing on Robi’s due appeal Thursday
- Cricketers’ movement unexpected: Papon
- Amitabh apologizes, storm on social media
- Banning unlicensed easybike-rickshaw in city
- Stop unhealthy race on roads: PM
- All News »
- Pooja Zunjar, new born baby die as family fails to get ambulance
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- DU ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit admission test results tomorrow
- Johnson sends unsigned letter to EU for Brexit delay
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today
- ‘Kathin Chibar Dan’ being celebrated
- BUET students’ call off protests
- 9 addl judges appointed to HC
- City Bank MD alleged for sexual assault
- DU ‘A’ unit admission test result postponed
- Sabila Nur’s honeymoon preparation!
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today