Zazai’s stormy innings gave 193 runs target to Titans
Published: 02:28 PM, 8 January 2019 Updated: 02:28 PM, 8 January 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Shakib Al Hasan’s Dhaka Dynamites and Mahmudullah Riyad’s Khulna Titans are facing off in the 5th match of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium today.
Dhaka Dynamites scored 192/6 runs in 20 overs and gave the target of 193 runs to Khulan Titans.
Dynamites lost the first wicket in the 57 runs as Narine backs away to pull the length delivery of Wiese in the 5th over of the match. Zazai played outstanding innings with Rony Talukdar. They built 43-runs partnerships.
In the 10 over of the match, Mahmudullah caught the wicket of Rony (28 off 18) and Stirling got the wicket of Zazai (57 off 36) in 113 runs.
Though Shakib Al Hasan failed to score, Pollard (27 off 16) and Russell (25 off 22) made difficult scores for Titans.
After winning the toss, Titans captain Mahmudullah Riyad has decided to bowl in their second match. The match was started at Mirpur Sher-E-Bangla Stadium at 12.30 am.
Though Khulna Titans defeated by Rangpur Riders in the first match, Shakib’s Dhaka Dynamites won in their first match.
Meanwhile, Shakib Al Hasan wants to continue the winning streak through the second match and Riyad's Khulna Titans want their first win against Dhaka Dynamites.
Dhaka Dynamites (Playing XI): Hazratullah Zazai, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Andre Russell, Nurul Hasan(w), Shuvagata Hom, Rony Talukdar, Mizanur Rahman, Mohor Sheikh, Rubel Hossain.
Khulna Titans (Playing XI): Paul Stirling, Junaid Siddique, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mahmudullah(c), Ariful Haque, David Wiese, Jahurul Islam(w), Taijul Islam, Shariful Islam, Zahir Khan, Ali Khan.
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Priya`s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Tamim to lead Tigers in SL tour
- PM reaches London
- Mashrafe rule out of Sri Lanka tour
- Jamuna devours over 300 houses
- Municipal services halted in Mathbaria, extreme sufferings
- Kid drowns in Gabindaganj floodwater
- AL to hold joint meeting Saturday
- Minni sent to jail
- PM to join envoys’ conference in London tomorrow
- Tendulkar inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- ‘All must come forward to destroy Aedes mosquitoes origin’
- `Study in India` fair starts in Dhaka
- Cricket is not a sport: Russia
- ICC introduces new rule on substitute player
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Magnitude 5.5 quake jolts Bangladesh
- Humayun Ahmed alive through his speeches
- 13 human traffickers held in capital, Keraniganj
- Lilith’s trailer released
- Death toll hits 33 in Japan studio arson attack
- US sanctions on Myanmar not enough: UN
- Dengue check: DNCC skips holiday-leaves for two departs
- Truck overturned: Mother-son killed in Rohingya camp
- Rishan Farzi on five-day remand
- Expiry date, price must clear on drug: HC
- FaceApp occupies 15 crore subscribers’ gallery!
- Humanity for animal !
- Bangladeshis among 285 immigrants detained on Iran boarder
- All News »
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HM Ershad passes away
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Stay alert to tackle flood: PM
- Accused stabbed dead by another in front of judge in court
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN
- How to get HSC result
- 3 more bodies recovered from Cox’s Bazar beach