Youth electrocuted in Kaliganj...

Dhaka, Sunday   09 August 2020

Beximco LPG Gas

Youth electrocuted in Kaliganj

 Kaliganj (Jhenaidah) Correspondent daily-bangladesh.com

 Published: 07:49 PM, 2 July 2020  

Symbolic Photo

Symbolic Photo

A youth named Sagar Hossain has died after being electrocuted by touching an electric wire in Kaliganj of Jhenaidah.

Deceased Sagor was the son of Bilayet Hossain of Bhatghara village in Kaliganj.

The incident took place at Bujidanga village in Kaliganj upazila around 10:30 am on Thursday. 

Witnesses said Sagar was working as a laborer on a tractor carrying sand. On Thursday morning, he was going to Borak Ali's house in Mundia village of Bujidanga in a tractor loaded with sand. Suddenly, a tractor got stuck in a wire. Sagar attempted to remove that thinking of cable network wire and died on the spot being electrocuted.

Kaliganj police OC Md. Mahafuzur Rahman has confirmed the matter.
 

DailyBangladesh/EKD