The deceased Alamgir is the son of Shamsul Alam of the upazila’s Haldiapalong UP.
Ukhia Police Station’s SI, Murshed Alam said, “Police and fire service recovered the body after receiving the news. He was working as a worker in the factory.”
Ukhia Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Mohammad Abul Khayer said, “The burn-out body was sent to Cox’s Bazar Sadar Hospital for autopsy. It is believed that the fire originated from electric short circuit. About Tk three lakh can be damaged in the fire.”