World standard health services available at Rangpur
Published: 05:34 PM, 3 March 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Health experts at a launching function here have said world standard health services are available at Rangpur city now to reach healthcare services at lower costs to the people doorsteps.
“The country’s government and non-government health care organizations are gradually using sophisticated technologies to raise the quality of healthcare services to the global standard,” said Civil Surgeon of Rangpur Dr. Abu Md. Zakirul Islam.
Dr. Islam viewed this while launching the six-bed emergency department with international standard modern intensive care unit (ICU) support at Rangpur Community Medical College Hospital (Doctors Community Hospital Private Limited), a subsidiary organization of Rangpur Group, on Saturday as chief guest, a press release said today.
Presided over by Managing Director of Rangpur Community Medical College Hospital (RCMCH) Nazmul Ahsan Sarker, its Principal professor Dr. Afroza Bulbul Akhter, Principal of Rangpur Dental College Professor Dr. Md. Hafizur Rahman addressed the function as special guests.
Nazmul Ahsan Sarker said, “We are aiming at delivering international standard healthcare services to the people of the northern region at RCMCH at lower prices.”
He said the emergency department of the hospital has full time patient monitoring system, latest ICU beds, life support machines, central oxygen supply and monitoring systems, skilled and trained physicians, nurses and public relations officers
“Under supervisions of perpetual expert doctors, we are ensuring global standard healthcare services for the patents at RCMCH under continuous monitoring system by using closed circuit TV round the clock,” Sarker added.
The Civil Surgeon said RCMCH has already earned reputation both at home and abroad through providing international standard healthcare services.
“The efforts of RCMCH to provide quality healthcare services will assist to make the government’s program of reaching healthcare services to common people on way to build a healthier nation,” Dr. Islam added.
He called upon owners of other private sector hospitals of Rangpur city to visit the newly launched emergency department with latest ICU support at RCMCH to further increase quality of healthcare services at their hospitals.
- Remove Mithila, Fahmi’s personal photos from online platforms: HC
- 431 IU ‘B’ unit seats remain vacant
- Dengue rules Lakmal out of Pakistan Tests
- BJSC-BUP Sangsad Pres Soumik, GS Kona
- Iran says new budget bucks US oil embargo, uses Russian loan
- Cleansing operation must succeed
- Bangladesh create history securing 14 golds
- 2 killed in Jhenaidah
- Application for admission begins in SAU
- Bangladesh out of title race
- NBR Chairman hopes for 20pc revenue growth
- ‘E-TIN holders to be forced for return submission’
- Ten cattle stolen in one night
- Mahmudullah doubtful in BBPL opener
- BPL inaugural ceremony kicks off
- WI opt to bowl against India
- PM distributes National Film Awards
- Motorcyclist killed in Dinajpur road crash
- Drug dealer detained in Gazipur
- 40 arrested in anti-narcotic drive
- Nantie Hayward named as Sylhet Thunder’s bowling coach
- Tahsan marry to Shaon!
- Bangladesh U-23 team lost to Sri Lanka
- 20 killed in Syria air strikes
- Export trade closed for 6 hours at Benapole
- Lemon-tamarind pomfret fish fry
- Light to moderate fog likely
- Attacking trio of PSG inspire late comeback
- Rumpa’s ‘boyfriend’ Saikat on 4-day remand
- Tigresses clinch gold in SA games
- All News »
- ‘Bangla’ recognized as 2nd official language in London
- Salman-Katrina arrive Dhaka
- Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
- VP Nur’s phone talks leaked
- Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
- Mithila’s name changed after wedding
- Mithila tie knot with Srijit
- 2 Jabale Nur drivers among 3 get life-term
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- UN chief says humanity’s ‘war against nature’ must stop
- BD scientist photo likely in UK currency soon
- ‘Hotath Bristi’ actress June Malia gets married
- Trump calls Canada`s Trudeau `two-faced`
- COP25 island nation in `fight to death`
- Former England captain Bob Willis dies
- ‘Daughter in admissions scandal’ Olivia returns to YouTube
- Euro-2020: Match schedule
- Kushtia double murder case: 4 to die, 7 get life term
- Flower blooms with Azan
- Salman Khan sunken in Afghan beauty
- Shakib elected Player of the Year even after ban
- Mithila-Srijit’s honeymoon to Switzerland
- 3 of same family incl couple killed in Tangail road crash
- Tahsan marry to Shaon!
- Ali Dacoit killed in Islampur gunfight
- Barca, Man United, Juventus to play tonight
- Biman ex-director and DGM detained
- Remittance inflow increases by 31.75pc in November
- Nepal`s mass animal slaughter begins despite outcry