Trailer of ‘Game of Thrones’ final season released
‘Winter is Here’!
Published: 10:41 AM, 6 March 2019 Updated: 10:42 AM, 6 March 2019
The winter is finally here. After months of teasers, HBO released the highly anticipated trailer for the final season of ‘Game of Thrones’ on Tuesday.
It’s been more than a year since we saw the final episode of Emmy-winning drama’s Season 7 finale. But it looks like it will be worth to wait.
On Tuesday night, HBO has released the first glimpse of the new trailer of Season 8. Surprisingly, the trailer reveals a lot about what will be the fate of the few characters, “Will they survive and fighting for the Iron Throne or will they die?”
The opening scene shows Arya Stark, panting heavily while running down a corridor where she says, “I know death. He's got many faces. I look forward to seeing this one.”
Later, it follows the glimpse of Greyjoy ships carrying the Golden Company, Cersei at the Red Keep, Sansa seeing dragons for the first time, and Rhaegal flies over Winterfell.
It also shows flashes throughout of the ‘Battle of Winterfell’ the much hypes final battle against the Night King and his army of the dead.
In the whole trailer, there is less presence of the Night King and his army of the dead, but it ends with the hooves of a White Walker’s horse arriving in Westeros.
The new trailer essentially tells the fans that Season 8 is going to be epic.
The final season of ‘Game of Thrones’ is expected to premiere on April 14, the day of Pohela Boishakh (first day of Bengali Calendar). But unlike the previous seasons, it will be comprised of six episodes; some are rumored to be 90 minutes long.
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Zareen Khan recalls facing casting couch
- BD to host SAFF Championship in Sept 2020
- 5 cops in remand held with Yaba
- 1st edition of Amputee football held in capital
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- Yugi’s lime, a rural art
- Tips to protect your mobile bank
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Sanjay Dutta in TV drama series!
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Motorcyclist killed in Bagerhat road crash
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- 3000 Bangladeshi may lose citizenship in Italy!
- BRTC does not need corrupt officials: Quader
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- 5yrs without Firoza Begum
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Nan Madol: Ghost City on sea
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Bribe-taking sub-registrar to be suspended
- Shakib prized Afghanistan
- Runa Laila for the 1st time in long music career
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday