What we should do to avoid coronavirus risk in Eid fest
Published: 03:31 PM, 23 May 2020
Due to the global epidemic coronavirus, this year's Eid is much different than other years. This year's Eid is full of panic and despair due to the coronavirus outbreak. However, people are rushing to their respective destinations on Eid celebration with the risk of infection.
Many have remained in the city again. But you have to be aware wherever you are. To avoid the risk of coronavirus infection, the rules must be followed. So be prepared in advance to avoid the risk of infection on Eid. Find out what to do to reduce infection risk on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr-
> Stay at home, avoid going out without urgency.
> Spend this happy time at home with everyone in the family.
> Maintain social distance when out.
> Do not forget to use the mask.
> Clean both hands with soap and water repeatedly even if you are at home.
> Go to the public as less as possible.
> Avoid closed places and stay in open places.
> Walk alone if you can avoid the risk of infection when you go out.
> Have limited talk with others. Avoid shaking hands or hugging.
> Do not share food or drink.
> Do not allow children to use other people's toys.
> Do not assemble outside. Stop inviting people to your house for now.
> Refrain from all kinds of rituals on the occasion of Eid.
- House owner fined as Aedes larvae found in building under-const
- 10 more UP chairmen-members suspended
- ACC director Basir’s bail plea rejected
- Imran pleas for lockdown-relax
- 1.5 crore families get govt relief
- DMP replaces three asst police commissioners
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- Laborer killed by overturning crane in Cumilla
- Hygiene not followed at bus terminals
- Abrar murder: Jion’s bail plea rejected
- Trade thru Bhomra land port resumes
- Gazipur reports 93 new infected cases
- BNP in isolation of negative politics: Quader
- ADB expands trade finance to support Bangladesh private sector
- Mymensingh reports 81 new COVID-19 cases
- Challengers always stand by people in COVID-19 crisis: COO Yasir
- Inadequate launch risks health service to breakdown
- Father-son electrocuted in Rangpur
- Two die with COVID-19 symptoms at KMCH
- Highest COVID-19 tests in 24hrs, record new infected
- Actress Mohena with in-law members COVID-19 infected
- Coronavirus death toll tops 30,000 in Brazil
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- 349 Ansar members infected with COVID-19
- Shakib Khan’s ‘Rangbaaz’ movie producer Mozammel dies
- Keep your mouth shut: Police Chief advises Trump
- Biman cancels flights for passenger crisis
- Stolen Tk60 lakh of National Bank recovered
- ‘Ultimate repercussion’ if US hurt China’s interests
- BNP office fluxed of banner-festoon; neither activity, no activist
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Offices resume from May 31
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- India backs hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- Xi Jinping asks Chinese military to prepare for battle
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Mahathir expelled from party
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Hong Kong `no longer autonomous`: Pompeo
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Coronavirus case in country crosses 40,000