We worried about Khaleda as her condition deteriorated: Fakhrul
Published: 07:49 PM, 28 April 2018
BNP general secretary Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir has said that BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia has ordered the leaders and activists to continue the movement with the courage to release democracy.
He said Khaleda Zia`s health condition has been deteriorated. We have been worried about the way we saw her today. She wanted to go to the hospital where she gets proper treatment and her choice is United Hospital.
Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir told these to reporters after meeting with Khaleda Zia at the old jail of Nazim Uddin Road on Saturday afternoon.
A three-member delegation led by Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir, entered the jail around 4:00 pm. The other members of the delegation are Standing Committee member Mirza Abbas and Nazrul Islam Khan. They came out of jail around 5:00 pm.
Mirza Fakhrul said Khaleda Zia`s left hand is slowly getting tough. The left-hand weight has also increased. From the left leg to the left side, her pain increased. Now it is difficult for her to walk normally.
Earlier at noon, Fakhrul said the doctors also said that if this condition continues, one can become like paralyzed at one time. Her right eye becomes red. Doctors still say that if her illness grew, she could be paralyzed.
BNP Secretary-General said I have said before yet, I am saying that she (Khaleda Zia) who wants to go to the hospital where she needs to be treated. It`s government`s responsibility. The government will have to take responsibility for any loss or damage caused by it.
Earlier, the doctors of the government Medical Board said that the medicines are not working which was prescribed to Khaleda Zia, Fakhrul said.
He also said her pain is not reduced in these medicines. Khaleda Zia sought blessings from the people of the country.
In response to a question, Mirza Fakhrul said, "We have asked for full treatment. It is said that she needs to change her environment, whether she can eat properly or not."
- UN expert blames Saudi for Khasuggi Killing
- 4 charged with murder over downing of MH17
- Bangladesh made fastest growth in Asia-Pacific region
- Use your phone as a robot to avoid boring work !
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- Monkeys face climate change extinction threat
- Dubai’s Quranic Park landscape to express story of Islam!
- PCB to review cricket side, support personnel`s performance
- Upbeat Tigers take on Australia tomorrow
- SC upholds HC order on minimum age for FF
- UNO to get Pajero worth Tk 90 lakh
- Bangladesh sets global model in cutting poverty says PM in JS
- World No Tobacco Day tomorrow
- New Zealand restrict South Africa to 241
- Colorful pictures emblazon schools environment
- Govt will identify 30 lakh martyrs: PM
- Hilsa’s abundance in Padma-Meghna
- Quader asks to form new committees before national council
- 108th birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal tomorrow
- India opener Dhawan out of World Cup
- Govt to introduce health insurance for all: PM
- Jubo League leader stabbed dead in Madaripur
- Dr Nurun Nahar made IU law dept chairperson
- Navy Chief returns home
- Selima,Tuku in BNP’s standing committee
- ‘BD hosting 1.2 mn Rohingyas refugees from Myanmar’
- Passengers suffer at Jamalpur station to collect tickets
- Bangladesh sought Saudi diplomats help for Rohingyas back
- Payra power plant protest leads to Chinese worker’s death
- Ayub Bachchu Chottor being built with Rupali Guitar
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- England wins beating Windies
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry