Ways to bring happiness in family
Published: 10:58 PM, 31 January 2020
It is said that the quality of a woman brings happiness to the family, actually when the understanding between the husband and wife is well the real happiness will then appear.
Both husband and wife need to have some qualities and characteristics to make the family happy! Let’s find out what to do and what not to do for the happiness for any family -
1) Build a good understanding between the two as well as try to get to know each other better.
2) Make time for each other even in the time of thousands of engagements.
3) Prioritize each other's choices.
4) Be transparent to each other, like glass. If there is a problem, reach a consensus by yourselves, not with the help of the third person.
5) Divide household chores equally as well as collaborate on each other's work. Because mutual cooperation strengthens the relationship between the two.
6) Manage the family according to financial ability.
7) Acknowledge the fault if someone is wrong as well as helping each other to understand the wrong.
8) Reduce criticism of bad work rather than praising good deeds.
9) In danger, it is the duty of both to stand beside each other.
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 63,000
- BGMEA urges owners to shut factories until Apr 11
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- Sehri and Iftar schedule revealed for upcoming Ramadan
- Coronavirus testing lab to be set-up in Cumilla
- 33 houses under lockdown in Shariatpur
- Madhukhali couple tested negative for coronavirus
- 2 Monipuri families under home quarantine
- Another woman in Gaibandha tests positive for coronavirus
- MP stands beside 800 families in Jamaganj
- Lightning kills 3 in Maheshkhali
- ‘Coronavirus test will be added to all medical college hospital’
- PM`s action plan to combat COVID-19 Sunday
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- 2 RMG workers killed in Mymensingh road crash
- 1 killed, 15 injured in Brahmanbaria clash
- 8 types of coronavirus spread around the world
- Three physicians among 23 quarantined in Chattogram
- Call for Shab-e-Barat prayers at home
- Former Barcelona defender Carlos infected with coronavirus
- U-17 Women`s World Cup postponed
- Maximum 5pc LC margin for baby food import
- Coronavirus death surpasses 60,000
- China remembers coronavirus victims
- Shakib returns to family after completing quarantine
- WB to provide Tk 850 crore to Bangladesh
- Actor Javed undergoes successful surgery
- Tea worker found dead in Habiganj
- 57% of human cells is disease-promoting: research
- US singer Bill Withers dies
- All News »
- School holiday draws to Eid
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- First royal dies of coronavirus
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- Corona death toll crosses 40,000; infected over .8 million
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- N Korea fires missiles amid coronavirus outbreak
- England plans to return field by early May
- 101 yrs old Italian leaves hospital after healing from covid-19
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- I’m sorry, some people will die: Brazil’s President
- False belief that toxic methanol fights coronavirus kills 300 in Iran
- 5 killed, 11 injured as truck falls into ditch in Tangail
- Kurmitola Hospital to treat coronavirus patients only
- Thai King self-isolates with harem of 20 women!
- 4 held in Saudi for claiming corona is ‘punishment from Allah’
- Army to go tough from today
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Edu Minister for continue students’ studies at home
- Comedian Ken Shimura died of coronavirus
- Salman Khan`s nephew Abdullah dies at 38
- No new coronavirus case detected in last 24 hrs: IEDCR
- Construction work of Akij’s corona hospital resumed
- Corona epidemic: Spain record 821 more deaths in a day
- Coronavirus case rises to 49 in country