Walton to soon become the world`s top brand
Published: 08:19 PM, 25 April 2018
Walton`s four-day International Distributor Conference concludes with the belief that the rapidly changing electronics business faces global challenges.
On the last day of the conference, Walton Hi-Tech Industry Chairman SM Shamsul Alam said Walton aims to expand international market. Walton will soon become the world`s top brand through growth and growing trend.
Speakers at the conference said that if the current trend of growth of Walton continues, Bangladesh will be the world`s hub or centre of the world. They said, not only the distributor, dealer, sub-dealer, but all the buyers of Walton products are the proud partners; They are all members of the Walton family. Walton is one of sixteen billion Bangladeshis. Walton will go ahead with the support of the people of the country.
SM Shamsul Alam also said that electronics products like refrigerators, television and air conditioners which were once imported by ships into Bangladesh, they are now exported. After the start of the production of these products in Walton country, the importation of this sector was not only overcome; Bangladesh is now self-sufficient in this sector.
Vice-chairman of the Walton Group SM Nurul Alam Rizvi said that they have started producing electronic and electrical products in the local market as well as ICT devices like computers, laptops and smartphones. He said Walton is working to meet the market demand of 70 percent of local ICT products.
On Tuesday, the distributors of the country and abroad were welcomed by the distributors of the Walton headquarters in Chandra, Gazipur. Then the closing day of the conference was started by flying balloon by the Executive Director of Walton Group Eva Rizwana, Emdadul Haque Sarkar, Humayun Kabir and others.
- UN expert blames Saudi for Khasuggi Killing
- 4 charged with murder over downing of MH17
- Bangladesh made fastest growth in Asia-Pacific region
- Use your phone as a robot to avoid boring work !
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- Monkeys face climate change extinction threat
- Dubai’s Quranic Park landscape to express story of Islam!
- PCB to review cricket side, support personnel`s performance
- Upbeat Tigers take on Australia tomorrow
- SC upholds HC order on minimum age for FF
- UNO to get Pajero worth Tk 90 lakh
- Bangladesh sets global model in cutting poverty says PM in JS
- World No Tobacco Day tomorrow
- New Zealand restrict South Africa to 241
- Colorful pictures emblazon schools environment
- Govt will identify 30 lakh martyrs: PM
- Hilsa’s abundance in Padma-Meghna
- Quader asks to form new committees before national council
- 108th birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal tomorrow
- India opener Dhawan out of World Cup
- Govt to introduce health insurance for all: PM
- Jubo League leader stabbed dead in Madaripur
- Dr Nurun Nahar made IU law dept chairperson
- Navy Chief returns home
- Selima,Tuku in BNP’s standing committee
- ‘BD hosting 1.2 mn Rohingyas refugees from Myanmar’
- Passengers suffer at Jamalpur station to collect tickets
- Bangladesh sought Saudi diplomats help for Rohingyas back
- Payra power plant protest leads to Chinese worker’s death
- Ayub Bachchu Chottor being built with Rupali Guitar
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- England wins beating Windies
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry