Vivo S1 pre-booking starts
Published: 10:46 PM, 27 July 2019
Vivo is going to launch its mid-range smartphone Vivo S1 with `Helo FullView Display’ in Bangladesh. It is the company's first smartphone under the S series lineup and packs an In-Display Fingerprint Scanning Technology, 32MP AI Selfie Camera, 4500mAh big battery with Dual-Engine Fast Charging, AI Triple Rear Camera, and stylish design with a choice of Diamond Black and Skyline Blue color.
Vivo S1 will go on sale starting August 2 and the pre-bookings will kick off tomorrow on August 28. The phone will be available for 28,990 BDT.
Vivo S1 houses 6GB RAM memory and 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via micro SD card.
This new phone features a 6.39-inch FHD+ display which is called `Helo FullView Display’ by the company. It supports 1080x2340 pixels resolution, 32MP front camera, and 16MP, 8 MP and 2 MP AI triple rear camera. Vivo S1 runs on Android Funtouch OS 9.0 with an octa-core processor.
Connectivity options on the phone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, FM, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB with USB OTG support.
On the eve of the launching, Managing Director of Vivo Bangladesh Mr. Duke said, “We always try to bring new phones with the highest possible innovation at affordable price. Vivo S1 is one of the best examples of outhit kinds of effort.
Customers will get one of the stylish and effective functioning phones by purchasing Vivo S1.”
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- 3000 Bangladeshi may lose citizenship in Italy!
- BRTC does not need corrupt officials: Quader
- Ronaldo tearful watching video of his father
- 10 tips to prevent diabetes
- Azhar’s appeal hearing anyday
- India arrests senior Kashmir leader
- Bangabandhu’s Chhatra League can`t be deviated: Joy-Lekhak
- Moushumi to fight for BFAA Presidency
- JU Scam: BNP demands VC’s removal
- ‘Post-rape’ wedding in PS: Probe body finds authenticity
- Defaulted loans: No release for FBL even renamed
- 203 dies of dengue so far
- NRC announced in Haryana, India
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Australian dies while fleeing swooping magpie
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- 5yrs without Firoza Begum
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Nan Madol: Ghost City on sea
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Runa Laila for the 1st time in long music career
- Bribe-taking sub-registrar to be suspended
- Shakib prized Afghanistan
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- White House: A monstrous residence
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday