Visit 20 most spectacular places before die
Published: 07:36 PM, 4 March 2020 Updated: 03:29 AM, 4 May 2020
Twenty years from today, you will regret to think that you couldn’t do what was possible for you and that is ‘traveling’. Because traveling countries or places not only mean “just see things”, but also, enriches your knowledge. So leave the house, take the journey to discover.
What is the most interesting place in the world for travel? Such a question is actually difficult to answer in one sentence. The world is becoming smaller in the age of the Internet. Nevertheless, the ‘addiction’ of tracking the world is not decreasing to travelers.
There are so many places in the world – when you see the pictures you would not believe whether these places actually exist! Because the natural beauty of these places defeats the canvas of any apocalyptic story. Today we will introduce you such 20 beautiful places and detailed description:
It is one of the most fascinating places in Greece. According to scientists, volcanic eruptions in the Aegean Sea in the 16th century created a circular island. In the evolution of time, it became named Santorini after the name of Saint Irene. Santorini is one of the most beautiful islands in Greece.
It is a small island in the Aegean Sea, located about 200 km south of the mainland. And one of the features of the island is that it is caused by volcanic eruptions. Because of its natural architectural beauty, thousands of tourists come here every year to see such a beautiful island. April to September is the ideal time to visit Santorini.
Capilano Suspension Bridge, Canada
Capilano Suspension Bridge is another marvelous place in the world. This bridge is located in Vancouver, Canada. Its beauty acts as a mantra for tourists around the world. The 140-meter length bridge is hanging from the 70-meter above the ground. The travelers should visit Capilano Suspension Bridge once in the lifetime. However, crossing the bridge is very scary.
Another beautiful place to visit is Rome, the ancient city of Italy. It is also called the center of Western Civilization. The ancient city of the Paleolithic period was discovered in 753 BC where the history, heritage, and arts of Europe is located.
In ancient times there was a small town called ‘The Italia’ by civilized Greeks. Rome is the city of Roman civilization combining ancient Greek and Roman culture. The most iconic monument ‘Colosseum’ is located in the city. It’s hard to find people who want to return from Rome without seeing this monument.
Taj Mahal, India
The most wonderous place in the world is ‘Taj Mahal’ located in Agra, India. It is also called the ‘monument of love’. Mughal Emperor Shahjahan built this for wife Mumtaz in 1632 which was completed in 1648.
Located on the south bank of the river Jamuna, this monument of love attracts many tourists. Since its construction, the Taj Mahal has attracted many tourists. Its’ ivory white color twinkles the eyes of tourists from afar. The most preferable time to visit Taj Mahal during the cold season October, November and February
Lake Saif-ul-Malook, Pakistan
Lake Saif-ul-Malook is the most beautiful and spectacular lakes in Pakistan - located north of the Kaghan Valley near the city of Naran. It is at the height of 10,578 feet above the sea level and its water is drained into the Kunhar river.
Sydney, the most beautiful city in the world. Many tourists visiting the Harbor Bridge, located in the city. Not only that, the bridge welcomes millions of tourists every year. In total, Australia’s Sydney can be called the entertainment center.
Barcelona in Spain is another city where many tourists are coming every year. No matter how tired you are in traveling to Europe, when you hear the name of Barcelona you can say ‘yes’ in one sentence.
Barcelona is the home to hundreds of years of extraordinary artistic crafts, monuments from the Paralympic Games, and above all, a beautiful province. Signs of the Roman Empire are still visible today in Barcelona on the Mediterranean coast.
Another beautiful and fascinating place to visit in a lifetime is Istanbul, the city of Turkey. The city is connected to Asia and Europe. It can be said to be a mixture of Asian and European civilization. The city is famous by the name of the ‘City of Mosque’ where the craftsmanship of every mosque is really eye-catching.
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
The beautiful waterfall is located on the border of Zimbabwe and on the banks of the Zambezi River. 108 meters high and 1703 meters wide, about 935 cubic meters of water falls per second from this waterfall. Due to its height and width, it is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. British explorer David Livingstone discovered the waterfall in 1855 and named this Queen Victoria. It is also considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Great Wall of China
Who doesn’t know about the Great Wall of China? It is one of the seven wonders of the world. The remarkable wall was built with various materials. Its main purpose was to protect China from invading Europe. It is said that up to 12 pairs of horses can run atop the Great Wall of China. The Wall is one of the largest man-made monument in the world.
Antarctica, South Pole
The world’s remote continent Antarctica lies in the South Pole of the world. The area is about 14 million square kilometers. About 98 percent of the total area is covered with an average of 1.9 km thick ice. Antarctica is named as the coolest place in the world on July 21, 1983. Then the temperature was -89.2 °C. Its latest temperature was recorded at -129°C. The absence of a population makes the whole continent a lonely place.
Nishinomaru Garden, Japan
One of the most spectacular places on the planet is Japan’s Nishinomaru Garden that is located in Osaka city. Every year, tourists come from all over the world to see cherry blossoms. There are more than 600 cherry trees and 95 types of apricot flowers in the garden.
The Red Beach, China
Spending some time at the Beach can be tempting, but if it is ‘The Red Beach of China’ - then there is nothing to say where you can find much obsession. The beach located in Dawa, about 30 km southwest of Panjin.
When you look at this beach, it seems that its water is red. But its beauty lies in one kind of algae called Suaeda Salsa. Its redness can attract the mind and heart of the viewer and anyone who looks at its beauty.
Hiller Lake, Australia
Hiller Lake, also known as Pink Lake, is located in the Middle Island of Western Australia. The amazing fact is the watercolor of this lake is pink. The color of the waters remains unchanged even after being taken in a container. According to scientists, its pink color is due to the algae found in the lake. There are plenty of tourist attractions just because of the beautiful lake.
Bora Bora Island, France
Bora Bora, an island of 12 square miles, located west of French Polynesia. The island is surrounded by a lagoon and by the width of the wall located about 230 kilometers (143 miles) northwest of the French Polynesian capital, Pape’ete.
There are two dead volcanoes - Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu. It recently received the title of the best island in the world. Resorts are set up on this island for leisure. Those that look from afar may seem like small huts floating on the island.
Glass Beach, California
Who doesn’t like beaches? It is difficult to find people who are not attracted to the wide blue sea and blue waves. The same images are shown on almost all beaches in the world. But there is a strange beach adjacent to MacKerricher State Park near Fort Bragg, California where pieces of glass are glittering instead of sand. And that’s why the beach is named Glass Beach. When visiting the beach, tourists are amazed to see the stones of different colors.
Glow Worm Cave, New Zealand
It is a very beautiful and spectacular place in the world. As the name implies, the ice shines due to the sunlight here. And the color of this light can attract anyone. The cave located in New Zealand attracts visitors from all around the world. There is a visitor center in the cave to see its beauty.
Another beautiful place in the world is called Pamukkale of Turkey where spring water flows over rocks. UNESCO named it the world heritage sight in 1988. Its natural beauty attracts visitors like the mantra.
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Ha Long Bay in Vietnam is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in the world. Thousands of tourists visit the site every year, surrounded by large emeralds. Besides, there are boats for touring. The region is also famous for its mountains.
Westin Maui Resort, America
Westin Maui Resort is another beautiful place to visit in a lifetime. Such a lovely atmosphere for a holiday is difficult to find where all the rooms in this resort have very enchanting sights that impress the visitors a lot.
- India, Pakistan face the worst locust attack in decades
- Coronavirus deaths toll surpass 368,000 globally
- Germany has passed test so far: Angela Merkel
- 5 more test COVID-19 positive in Muksudpur
- 12 houses disappeared in Sandha River’s erosion
- Air India Delhi-Moscow flight returns midway as pilot has COVID-19
- killed Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Policeman dies at CMCH
- Councilor who buried 61 bodies contracts COVID-19
- West Indies approve Test tour of England
- Mobile court to continue to enforce hygiene rules
- Full genome sequencing of coronavirus completed in Bangladesh
- Israel detains Imam of Al-Aqsa Mosque
- PM for engaging local public representatives to stem COVID-19
- UN issues commemorative stamps on Bangabandhu
- ‘All measures taken to ensure passengers safety at airport’
- Dhaka-bound passengers’ rush in Daulatdia
- COVID-19 cases rise to 855 in Cumilla
- Stations where trains will stop; how to journey
- BRAC officer killed in Khulna road crash
- CMP plasma bank can save thousands of lives
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- BPWA demands withdrawal of bus fare hike
- Crime and traffic management being streamlined
- 18 judges sworn in by video conference
- 12 instructions of ministry over health rules
- SC to continue virtual hearing till June 15
- ECB seeks law for coronavirus substitute
- ‘Seems like BNP leaders appointed as WHO’s advisors’
- IMF approves $732m zero-interest loan for Bangladesh
- All News »
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Thousands offer Eid prayers in knee-deep water
- 1532 new infected in 24 hrs, 28 die
- Death toll in Pakistan plane crash hits 66
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- Popular model dead in Pakistan plane crash
- Noble faces RAB interrogation
- Highest 1,975 COVID-19 cases in a day, 21 die
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- 20 die in 24 hrs, 1873 new infected
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- Japanese wrestler Hana Kimura dies
- Offices resume from May 31
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Wuhan lab had three live bat coronaviruses
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Coronavirus death toll rises to 342,396 globally
- Country sees highest deaths in a day
- Far-right protesters rally across Spain over coronavirus
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Statue in the name of Allah-Muhammad (PBUH)
- It was a horrible night: Rukmini
- 2 miraculous survivors in Pakisani plane crash
- Power bill deadline extended
- What to do if you miss the Eid prayer
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Eid-ul-Fitr to be celebrated tomorrow