Video of principal’s dance in Hindi songs goes viral
Published: 04:54 PM, 19 February 2020
A video of the principal’ dance with female students in Hindi songs at Jibannagar Government Model Women’s College in Chuadanga on the month of Language Day, has gone viral on Facebook.
Principal Alauddin Ali danced with the students of the college by playing Hindi songs in Pahela Falgun festival at college premises which was released on Tuesday noon. The video went viral on social media including Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
In the 1:35 minutes video, it was seen that Alauddin Ali dances in the rhythm of Hindi song with several students dressed in saree while he was wearing Punjabi-pajamas with a hat on the head at the time.
The locals, including parents, raised questions about the principal’s dance video in the rhythm of Hindi songs with students during the month of Language Day.
Principal Alauddin Ali said that during the Pahela Falgun program, the students forcibly dragged him to the stage. Later, at their request he danced a little, so he does not see any major fault in the incident. “Which I did, I did publicly, to make the students happy. It doesn’t matter who commented on it.”
Jibannagar UNO Md Sirajul Islam said, “I participated in the discussion at the Pahela Falgun festival. The dance took place during the cultural performance. However, this kind of dance with the rhythm of Hindi songs is not right in the month of Language Day”
“I will alert him in a written form in the future,” he added.
The Pahela Falgun festival is not a bad thing. However, the head of the institution should not dance like this, said Chuadanga DC Nazrul Islam. “The matter must be investigated. If the investigation proves, action will be taken according to law.”
- 60,000 Gazipur families get 15-day food
- 190 at home quarantine, 10 released
- Free medical campaign by doctor couple in Shariatpur
- Tabligh Jamaat Amir Maulana Saad infected with coronavirus!
- 7 doctors to provide 24-hour online medical service
- Food aid for poor in Rupganj
- Rice selling at Tk 10 starts Sunday
- 24 hrs curfew issued in Mecca-Medina
- News of ‘exempting home rent’ is rumor
- AFC postpones 2027 Asian Cup host selection
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- City turns to ‘ghost’ town!
- UNO donates one-month salary and allowance to poor
- Real Madrid legend Benito passes away
- Child Shara donates tiffin money to poor
- Ban on mask and sanitizer export lifted
- COVID-19 death toll in Spain surges 10,000
- Coronavirus death toll in US crosses 5,113
- PM asks govt officials, employees to use mask
- Bengali drama on Coronavirus issue
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- Harassment in IEDCR hotline
- Govt for increase crop production to cope with coronavirus
- LGRD Minister helps 25,000 families in Cumilla
- Dhaka South Jubo League distributes food to 400 families
- 2 drug dealers arrested with 17-kg weeds
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Golfer Siddikur’s father passes away
- UNO walks to 212 beggars’ huts with food
- Madhupur youth tested negative for Coronavirus
- All News »
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
- School holiday draws to Eid
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- 54 buildings of Mohammadpur under police surveillance
- British PM Boris Johnson infected with coronavirus
- British health secy Hancock test coronavirus positive
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Alibaba donates Bangladesh 30,000 Covid-19 testing kits
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- Coronavirus measures could cause global food shortage, UN warns
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- Spain virus death toll tops 4,000
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- Cat found infected with coronavirus in Belgium
- First royal dies of coronavirus
- Dogs will detect Covid-19!
- Malaysia’s King and Queen in quarantine
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- Corona death surpasses 24000 (update list)
- Coronavirus death toll surges 21,000
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- England plans to return field by early May
- DSCC to provide one-month meal for 50,000 homeless
- BGMEA decides to close all factories
- Security tightens in Dhaka street, police-army on field
- 101 yrs old Italian leaves hospital after healing from covid-19
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51