Unlimited Talktime at Tk 150 per Month
Published: 11:27 PM, 7 August 2019 Updated: 11:05 AM, 8 August 2019
Unlimited Talktime will be available for BTCL-BTCL only at BDT-150 per month. Besides, about other operators, 52 paisa per minute Talktime has been decided. The decision will be applied from August 16.
The decision was taken at a meeting chaired by Minister of Posts and Telecommunications Mustafa Jabbar at the Secretariat in the capital on Wednesday.
At that time, the Minister urged the concerned people to work with greater sincerity, dedication and highest service mentality to make BTCL a public-friendly and profitable organization.
Mustafa Jabbar said BTCL has a network nationwide. This network should be properly utilized. At this time, the minister instructed all concerned to keep all phones and services of BTCL active.
He also announced that everything possible would be done to make the company a public-friendly service by ensuring maximum customer service.
He said that according to the World Bank, Bangladesh has entered the country of the top five growing economies in the world. To accelerate the pace of travel, the country will enter the age of 5G technology from 2021 to 2023.
Post and Telecommunications Department’s Secretary Ashok Kumar Biswas and BTCL Managing Director Iqbal Mahmud along with senior officials of the Post and Telecommunications Department and BTCL were present on the occasion.
- Bangladeshi youth refuses reward for €2,000 cash find in Rome
- Barcelona, Liverpool, Chelsea to play tonight
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Zareen Khan recalls facing casting couch
- BD to host SAFF Championship in Sept 2020
- 5 cops in remand held with Yaba
- 1st edition of Amputee football held in capital
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- Yugi’s lime, a rural art
- Tips to protect your mobile bank
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Sanjay Dutta in TV drama series!
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Motorcyclist killed in Bagerhat road crash
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- Padma Bridge’s toll yet to be decided: Quader
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday
- 12 sailors missing as lighter ship capsizes in Bay of Bengal
- Tajia procession brought out amid tight security
- Amitabh was victim to marry Jaya!
- Rohingya homes destroyed for government facilities
- 2,500 missing in Bahama’s Hurricane Dorian