UNO to get Pajero worth Tk 90 lakh
Published: 09:38 PM, 19 June 2019 Updated: 09:39 PM, 19 June 2019
Upazila Executive Officers (UNO) will be given Mitsubishi Pajero Sports QX Zip worth Tk 90 lakh 31 thousand. It is being bought for 66 UNOs in the first phase. Later, the rest of the UNO will get this SUV Zip gradually.
A meeting was held in the conference room of the Cabinet Division on Wednesday (June 19th) and approved the proposal to purchase the car. Agriculture Minister Abdur Razzaq presided over the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Public Procurement, due to the illness of finance minister AHM Mustafa Kamal.
After the meeting, Additional Secretary of the Cabinet Division Mosammat Nasima Begum told reporters that fund will be allocated for the purchase of these vehicles from the current (2018-19) fiscal budget. To buy these Cars Matsubishi Pajero Sports QX Zip, the government's total expenditure will be Tk59 crores 60 lakh 85 thousand.
Nasima Begum said “The government company, Pragati Industries will supply those cars. Earlier on May 5, the Cabinet Committee Regarding Economic Affairs approved the purchase of the car under the direct purchase method. Proposals were approved in the meeting of the committee that was held at Cabinet Secretariat while Finance Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal was in the chair.
Committee members, senior secretaries of cabinet division, secretary of the concerned ministry and senior officials were present in the meeting.
- Third prime accused Rishan Farazi held
- Hearing on writ challenges rickshaw ban today
- Writ filed seeking compensation of Tk 1cr for victim
- PM inaugurates ‘National Fisheries Week-2019’
- Water level of Jamuna rises, 50 villages flooded
- Elon Musk wants to merge human brains with AI
- New EvilGnome Backdoor Spies on Linux Users, Steals Their Files
- Message in a bottle written 50 yrs ago found in Australia
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- Old Dhaka building collapse: Father-Son’s bodies recovered
- Inzamam to step down as Pakistan chief selector
- Modeling early meteorite impacts on the moon
- Did Leonardo da Vinci have ADHD?
- ‘I am innocent’; claimed ex-OC Moazzem
- Kholi losing captaincy!
- 20 thou people victim in Patgram road collapse
- ICC breakes silence over overthrow controversy
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- PM urges PGR for highest professional sacrifice
- Saudi stops drone thrown by Yemeni rebels
- HSC examinee suicide crushed under train
- First child born in `Madina`
- ‘My Masud appointed as Police’
- Sadarghat building collapse: Father-Son missing
- Boys in GPA 5, girls ahead in pass rate
- Chattogram range`s best OC Jahidul Kabir
- Quatar WC qualifiers: Bangladesh in Group E
- Nusrat got ‘A’ grade but fail!
- Ex-Songazi OC Moazzem indicted
- All News »
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Happy Birthday Purnima
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HM Ershad passes away
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Queen Maxima and banking for the grassroots!
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- Rifat murder: Another one detained
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Rail link with Rajshahi snapped
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Mango-laden truck falls into ditch, kills 2
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Drug trader killed in Teknaf gunfight
- England face Australia in high-voltage semis today
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN