UNO Pranati in COVID-19 battle by keeping son, family away
Published: 09:56 PM, 22 May 2020
Uzirpur UNO Pranati Biswas
UNO Pranati Biswas of Uzirpur in Barisal has taken up the fight against the deadly coronavirus by keeping her five-year-old son and family away. This official of the upazila administration has already been widely praised for delivering the Prime Minister’s relief without any complaint among the helpless, poor people who have become jobless due to the lockdown.
Wherever received the news of COVID-19 patient, the UNO rushed there and take necessary measures to make people aware, including lockdown.
She formed a voluntary organization for burial and exequial of people who died by the coronavirus. The organization has already carried out the burial of three victims and suspects.
The UNO even delivered relief to 18,000 families in the upazila through the Prime Minister.
At present, she started the relief activities program for more than 10,000 families in the upazila on the occasion of Eid.
In this regard, UNO Pranati Biswas said, it is a pleasure to work for the welfare of the people. But there is a risk to life. The closeness of children and family cannot be expected if one wishes at this time.
We are moving forward in this war with the cooperation of all including MP, Upazila Chairman, Municipal Mayor, Political Leader, UP Chairman, Member, Chowkidar, Dafadar, Ansar VDP member, she further said adding, “On the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr, 10 tons of rice and Tk 31,000 have been allocated in each UP including the municipality.”
This rice has been distributed to 1000 families in each UP. So far, the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund has provided food aid to about 30,000 families, including various NGOs. Besides, various individuals and voluntary organizations have provided separate assistance.
Pranati Biswas further said that necessary action will be taken by making a list of victims by Super Cyclone Amphan.
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- Laborer killed by overturning crane in Cumilla
- Hygiene not followed at bus terminals
- Abrar murder: Jion’s bail plea rejected
- Trade thru Bhomra land port resumes
- Gazipur reports 93 new infected cases
- BNP in isolation of negative politics: Quader
- ADB expands trade finance to support Bangladesh private sector
- Mymensingh reports 81 new COVID-19 cases
- Challengers always stand by people in COVID-19 crisis: COO Yasir
- Inadequate launch risks health service to breakdown
- Father-son electrocuted in Rangpur
- Two die with COVID-19 symptoms at KMCH
- Highest COVID-19 tests in 24hrs, record new infected
- Actress Mohena with in-law members COVID-19 infected
- Coronavirus death toll tops 30,000 in Brazil
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- 349 Ansar members infected with COVID-19
- Shakib Khan’s ‘Rangbaaz’ movie producer Mozammel dies
- Keep your mouth shut: Police Chief advises Trump
- Biman cancels flights for passenger crisis
- Stolen Tk60 lakh of National Bank recovered
- ‘Ultimate repercussion’ if US hurt China’s interests
- BNP office fluxed of banner-festoon; neither activity, no activist
- Smith not to play in Aus ‘due to IPL’ if necessary
- Child among 4 another contracted COVID-19 in Nandail
- Light rain likely at many places
- Schoolgirl committed suicide for unable to see Star Jalsha serial
- Raw turmeric to boost immunity
- New Ebola outbreak in Congo amid coronavirus
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Offices resume from May 31
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- India backs hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- Xi Jinping asks Chinese military to prepare for battle
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Mahathir expelled from party
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Hong Kong `no longer autonomous`: Pompeo
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Coronavirus case in country crosses 40,000