Tuesday’s JSC-JDC exam suspended
Published: 05:59 PM, 10 November 2019 Updated: 06:14 PM, 10 November 2019
Due to the Cyclone 'Bulbul', the Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) exam which was scheduled to be held on 12 November, Tuesday has also been suspended.
Education Ministry Public Relations Officer MA Khair confirmed this news to DailyBangladesh on Sunday.
According to the new schedule, the JSC exam for November 12 will be on November 14 while the JDC exam of this day will be held on November 15.
Earlier, the JSC exam for November 12 was supposed to be held on November 9. However, due to the cyclone, it was postponed to November 12.
However, it has been postponed to November 14. The JSC Mathematics Examination will be held from 9am this day.
Although the JDC science exam was scheduled to be held on November 12, it will be from 9 am on November 15.
- Bubly’s ‘Casino’ Challenge
- Foreign Friends of 1971
- Katabon Market catches fire
- Young found dead in Faridpur
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Gazipur fan factory fire kills 10
- Govt working to make armed forces more modern: PM
- Hasan urges foreign journos to project Bangladesh dev
- Saifuddin desperate to make a comeback
- China`s state TV pulls live Arsenal game
- Road crash kills woman in Capital
- UCBL- Sylhet Range Police sign agreement
- Pepper-water mixture relieves throat sore in two minute
- Road accidents kill 2 in Mohanpur
- Why Mushfiqur included IPL auction?
- HC rules against illegal rail crossings
- We have good bilateral relations with India: Quader
- IUTA election in Islamic University
- Preparation afoot to observe victory day in Khulna tomorrow
- DMP detained 75 in anti-narcotic drive
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake in Philippines
- Buy 1 Saree get 1 kg onion free!
- JU adorned with Victory joy
- Motorcyclist killed in Rajshahi
- NZ volcano: Death toll rises to 16 with two still missing
- National Memorial prepared for Victory Day
- Shabnur returns!
- Dry weather likely over country
- 14 killed in Nepal bus crash
- Man held with 600 bottles of phensedyl
- All News »
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- Salman-Katrina arrive Dhaka
- Tahsan marry to Shaon!
- Andrew Kishore dies; what the next
- Salman-Katrina to inebriate BPL stage
- Myanmar state counselor titles ‘Rohingya genocide’ as minor issue
- Srijit-Mithila’s honeymoon picture goes viral
- Miss South Africa crowns Miss Universe 2019
- Rumpa’s ‘boyfriend’ Saikat on 4-day remand
- Rohingyas’ acute detest on Myanmar
- Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed receives Nobel Peace Prize
- Myanmar admits the army used excessive force on Rohingya
- Rights groups call for Myanmar boycott
- Salman pays tributes to Bangabandhu
- Musician, vocalist Prithwi Raj passes away
- ‘Brutal massacre of Myanmar against Rohingya should be stopped’
- ‘Myanmar’s Rohingya repatriation promise a fraudulent act’
- Polio returns to haunt Malaysia after 27 yrs
- At top court, Myanmar urged to `stop genocide of own people`
- 500-yr-old eggs found unbroken in Chinese tomb
- US tightens sanctions on Myanmar army chief
- Just 3 days ‘Tui Ki Amar Hobi Re’ crossed 1 million
- Chattogram Challengers unveiled Jersey
- Myanmar army chief’s Facebook account suspended
- North Korea conducts ‘very important test’
- Padma Bridge 2.7-km visible now
- Myanmar fails to provide evidence to defend genocide charge
- Holy Fateha-e-Yazdaham today
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson dies, aged 61
- Cardi B returns to court over strip club brawl allegations