Tress using instead of road in construction!
Published: 03:37 PM, 27 February 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
The low-quality material has been used in the construction work of Madhavpur-Padmachara connecting pair road and culverts under the Moulvibazar local government in Kamalganj. In addition to this, the newly built culvert has collapsed due to using trees instead of rod.
After getting the proof of the complaint, Moulvibazar LGED Office Executive Engineer Md Abdur Rashid Khan has stopped the construction work on Madhavpur-Padmachara connecting road.
Under the supervision of Kamalganj Upazila Engineer Division, contractor firm M/S Adil Enterprise got the work of developing two kilometers of road on Madhabpur-Padmachara link road under the Sylhet division project.
The proprietor of the organization Md Sunder Ali denied the complaint and said that the main work on the road was not started. He could not comment on the use of low-quality construction materials.
Upazila Assistant Engineer Khaled Hossain Khadem said that the authorities concerned have been informed about irregularities in the development of roads and culvert.
Executive Engineer of LGED Office of Moulvibazar Md Abdur Rashid Khan said that the work of Madhavpur-Padmachara Link Road has been stopped due to irregularities. The contractors have been instructed to take down the building materials.
- China`s new high-speed train faster than air travel
- School changes Nurani’s life
- Child body recover from pond
- Admission faker detained in interview
- New high-speed train faster than airbus
- BNP does not believe in constitution: Dipu Moni
- Uber reveals thousands of reported sexual assaults in US
- Disabled Zahid standing beside a disabled child
- 4 killed in Florida police shootout over armed robbery
- Man dies for daughter
- Kawsar: Best researcher in Artificial Intelligence sector
- UN calls Israel to leave Golan heights
- RAB arrests 2 militant in Pallabi
- Trump on likely impeachment
- 62 killed as migrant boat sinks off Mauritania coast: UN
- 1.4 lakh killed in Measles epidemic
- 42 detained in DMP anti-drug drive
- 38 killed in Burundi landslides
- Soumya’s stormy batting gives easy victory over Bhutan
- Bharat army’s worst fraud in history!
- People greetings Telangana police with flowers
- Light to moderate fog likely
- All 4 accused of Hyderabad rape-murder killed in encounter
- Another cricketer died on field
- Tareque Masud’s 63rd birth anniv today
- ‘Ganatantro Mukti Dibas’ today
- India faces Windies in 1st T20 today
- Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
- Cinematographer Mahfuzur Rahman passes away
- 3 of same family incl couple killed in Tangail road crash
- All News »
- ‘Bangla’ recognized as 2nd official language in London
- Mohammed Rezwan, floating school innovator named as ‘Earth Hero’
- Physician couple in Dr Baker’s place, serving poor people
- VP Nur’s phone talks leaked
- ‘No Dorai’ released at 8 halls
- Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- Trump makes surprise visit to Afghanistan
- 2 Jabale Nur drivers among 3 get life-term
- PM opens AL’s Dhaka City units council
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- 7 dead in small plane crash in Canada
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- Shaon in bridal dress!
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- BD scientist photo likely in UK currency soon
- Video app TikTok unblocks teen who posted on China`s Muslims
- UN chief says humanity’s ‘war against nature’ must stop
- Sunny Leone’s ‘Hello G’
- Siam’s new look in ‘Ittefaq’
- Bridge attacker jailed for terror crimes: UK police
- PM flies to Spain on Sunday to join COP25
- Truck loaded with 40-ton onion missing
- Kushtia double murder case: 4 to die, 7 get life term
- Flower blooms with Azan
- Shakib elected Player of the Year even after ban
- Euro-2020: Match schedule
- ‘Daughter in admissions scandal’ Olivia returns to YouTube
- Barca, Man United, Juventus to play tonight
- ‘Hotath Bristi’ actress June Malia gets married
- COP25 island nation in `fight to death`