Alexa Trader dies electrocuted in Noakhali

Dhaka, Saturday   22 February 2020


Trader dies electrocuted in Noakhali

 Noakhali Correspondent

 Published: 01:33 PM, 3 March 2019  

Symbolic Photo

Symbolic Photo

A furnisher businessman has died after electrocution at Maijdee Road in Noakhali town this morning.

The deceased is identified named Anwar Hossein hailed from Hajiganj Upazila under Chandpur district.

Sources said that the incident took place at the Maijdee Road on Sunday morning while Anwar Hossein with a truck loaded furnishers was going to Char Mizir Mela.

Noakhali General Hospital residential medical officer, Dr. Sayed Fazle Rabbi Abdul Azim said, some parts of the deceased’s body were burnet.

Regarding this incident, Anwar Hossain, Officer-In-Charge of Sudharam Model Police station, said, Anwar (deceased) was going to Char Mizir Mele with truck loaded his furnishers. He could see the electricity line on the road near Noakhali Government Women College area. He tried to keep it away with hand then became electrocuted and died in the spot. The body was sent to Noakhali General Hospital for the autopsy.