Toya to fly to Thailand for Eid play
Published: 09:37 PM, 25 April 2018
Mumtaheena Chowdhury Toya
April 24 was the birthday of Mumtaheena Chowdhury Toya. That day her fans wished her through social media Facebook and got the love from her family and friend.
When asking her how her birthday was passed, Toya replied she passed her birthday by shooting because the schedule was given. Since last Monday, we started shooting a series titled `Basic Ali`.
As a result, my birthday was passed to the shooting spot. We will shoot this series for a few more days. But I expect to win the viewer`s mind by doing good work. I also work in some selective drama, Toya said.
Apart from `Basic Ali`, there is another series titled `Noashal` in her hand. In the meanwhile, Toya doing a busy time on Eid`s work. Already, she has finished shooting a drama titled `Kase Asar Por` directed by Emraul Rafaat for the Eid.
Toya is flying to Thailand in the first week of May. But not to visit, she will go there for shooting three dramas of Eid.
In this context, Toya said I am going to Thailand for Eid play. Hopefully, I can present a different kind of story to viewers in Eid. These plays will be made out of the country for the sake of the story. Apart from this, there are several other plays for the Eid. From there, I will work in good drama and character plays.
Meanwhile, a film titled `Bengali Beauty` is waiting for the release which is directed by Bangladeshi expatriate Rahsaan Noor.
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62
- Nadeem joins India squad for Ranchi Test
- Sheikh Russel’s 56th birthday observed
- Death sentence for humiliation of the Holy Quran
- Turkey-led strikes kill 14 civilians in northeast Syria
- Workshop on IT awareness for female students held at DU
- Aligarh University Prof meets DU VC
- KUET admission test held peacefully
- At least 28 killed in Afghan mosque blast
- Semolina’s rasmalai!
- NASA astronauts Koch and Meir in all-women spacewalk
- Education programs runing on tide
- UN welcomes Turkey`s ceasefire decision
- FM calls upon German investment in Bangladesh
- Surge success of Urmi
- Bangladesh maintains all-win run beating Faroe Islands 3-1
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Bangabandhu Film City will be world class: Hasan
- NCL coaches terminated for not playing leg spinner
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Saif hits double ton, Imrul 93
- 17 fishermen jailed for catching hilsa
- Artist Kalidas Karmakar dies
- 35 arrested in anti-drug drive
- Culvert, the last reliance
- 2 children drown in Narail
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Tahsan not ‘celebrating’ Birthday...
- Singapore beat Scotland in T20 WC qualifiers
- US imposes record $7.5 billion tariffs on European goods
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- The king who rose from the dead
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- BUET students’ call off protests
- MBBS admission test today
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh