Toya to fly to Thailand for Eid play
Published: 09:37 PM, 25 April 2018
Mumtaheena Chowdhury Toya
April 24 was the birthday of Mumtaheena Chowdhury Toya. That day her fans wished her through social media Facebook and got the love from her family and friend.
When asking her how her birthday was passed, Toya replied she passed her birthday by shooting because the schedule was given. Since last Monday, we started shooting a series titled `Basic Ali`.
As a result, my birthday was passed to the shooting spot. We will shoot this series for a few more days. But I expect to win the viewer`s mind by doing good work. I also work in some selective drama, Toya said.
Apart from `Basic Ali`, there is another series titled `Noashal` in her hand. In the meanwhile, Toya doing a busy time on Eid`s work. Already, she has finished shooting a drama titled `Kase Asar Por` directed by Emraul Rafaat for the Eid.
Toya is flying to Thailand in the first week of May. But not to visit, she will go there for shooting three dramas of Eid.
In this context, Toya said I am going to Thailand for Eid play. Hopefully, I can present a different kind of story to viewers in Eid. These plays will be made out of the country for the sake of the story. Apart from this, there are several other plays for the Eid. From there, I will work in good drama and character plays.
Meanwhile, a film titled `Bengali Beauty` is waiting for the release which is directed by Bangladeshi expatriate Rahsaan Noor.
- 3 twin sisters of Mymensingh rescued
- UN expert blames Saudi for Khasuggi Killing
- 4 charged with murder over downing of MH17
- Bangladesh made fastest growth in Asia-Pacific region
- Use your phone as a robot to avoid boring work !
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- Monkeys face climate change extinction threat
- Dubai’s Quranic Park landscape to express story of Islam!
- PCB to review cricket side, support personnel`s performance
- Upbeat Tigers take on Australia tomorrow
- SC upholds HC order on minimum age for FF
- UNO to get Pajero worth Tk 90 lakh
- Bangladesh sets global model in cutting poverty says PM in JS
- World No Tobacco Day tomorrow
- New Zealand restrict South Africa to 241
- Colorful pictures emblazon schools environment
- Govt will identify 30 lakh martyrs: PM
- Hilsa’s abundance in Padma-Meghna
- Quader asks to form new committees before national council
- 108th birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal tomorrow
- India opener Dhawan out of World Cup
- Govt to introduce health insurance for all: PM
- Jubo League leader stabbed dead in Madaripur
- Dr Nurun Nahar made IU law dept chairperson
- Navy Chief returns home
- Selima,Tuku in BNP’s standing committee
- ‘BD hosting 1.2 mn Rohingyas refugees from Myanmar’
- Passengers suffer at Jamalpur station to collect tickets
- Bangladesh sought Saudi diplomats help for Rohingyas back
- Payra power plant protest leads to Chinese worker’s death
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- England wins beating Windies
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry