Touch clouds in Barek Tila
Published: 04:23 PM, 28 February 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Barek Tila, a beauty of nature adjoining Meghalaya Hills in Haor's daughter Sunamganj’s Thirpur has a great potentiality as promising place of tourism industry. Barek Tila's aesthetic look on 365 acres of land has attracted the attention of the locals as well as domestic and foreign tourists.
Barek Tila, full of natural resources, is known as 'Eiffel Tower' to the locals. From the high elevation of the Tila, surrounding villages seems like flat lands. The beautiful Jadukata River fluttering with clear water and its greasy sand increases the beauty of the area besides. The fascinating nature as if the cloud is touching the hand.
Millions of visitors gathered in Barek Teela of Tahirpur to see the new scenes of the mountains and clouds. Barek Tila may blow a new image in the urban busy life.
Sohail Ahmed, a visitor to Barek Tila, said that boredom came in under the pressure of studies. So I have come here to break the annoyance. Barek Teela’s eternal natural beauty fascinated me. But some of the man-made problems in the natural beauty are making disorder in the Barek Teela. It should be kept under surveillance of the administration. Besides, maintenance of tourism area is also needed.
Masud Mia, a resident of Tahirpur Sadar, said that the beauty of Barek Teela has decreased from earlier. The land robbers have occupied a huge lands and ruined lots of trees as well as beauty of the area. Not even the biodiversity of the past. Besides, tribal people also left houses in the oppression of land occupants. So there is no mountain culture. Barketila is losing her beauty due to lack of administration’s interference. Visitors come less than before.
V UNO Purnendu Dev said that Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has promised to build a tourism industry at Tangguar Haor, Barek Tila, and Teker Ghat in Tahirpur. If these promises are implemented, Tahirpur will be transformed into one of the tourist centers of the country.
- S Korea`s young men are fighting against feminism
- Hong Kong protesters trash subway station, stage mall rally
- 19 arrested from 3 Spa centers at Gulshan-1
- Nasima Begum appointed NHRC Chairman
- Houthi rebels in Yemen say they will stop attacks on Saudi Arabia
- 5 JMB men sentenced 12 yrs jail for Khilkhet bomb attack
- 16 years friendship or something!
- U-19 cricket team leaves for NZ Monday
- Couple becomes millionaire by cheating
- Live crocodile in pond!
- Twin Town: An unsolved mystery of India
- Daughter demands info on Mehbooba Mufti’s arrest
- Huge Typhoon Tapah threatens Japan, South Korea
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Football held in Gaibandha
- India opt to bat in 3rd T20
- Stem cells to repair brain
- Stay out of Gulf; Iran warns
- Alia Bhatt to play lead in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s Gangubai!
- Gaur Nagar: The capital of early Bengal
- Casino gadgets recovered from 4 clubs in Motijheel
- Online products sellers to pay VAT: NBR
- College student killed for ransom
- ACC: Govt officials held in Dinajpur
- BUP Film Fest-2019 begins Monday
- Rashid Khan uncertain for tri-series final
- JU `A` unit admission tests held
- How can you make your feet pretty?
- Bandit jumps into river gripping woman
- Charge sheet against Minni fabricated: Lawyer
- Foreign liquor recovered in Padma!
- All News »
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- Bakarkhani, symbol of an ‘immortal love’ story
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Puja Cherry got married!
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- US plan to explode moon with NUC bombing