Today’s currency exchange rate
Published: 11:33 AM, 29 October 2020 Updated: 11:34 AM, 29 October 2020
The wheel of our country’s economy is in motion with the hard-earned money sent by expatriates. More than one crore people of Bangladesh are transacting in the country from different parts of the world.
To facilitate the transactions of expatriates, the exchange rate of currency on 29 October 2020 was highlighted —
- US Dollar purchase price Tk 83.95, selling price Tk 84.95.
- Pound purchase price Tk 108.43, selling price Tk 113.02.
- Euro purchase price Tk 98.25, selling price Tk 102.94.
- Japanese Yen purchase price Tk 0.80, sale price Tk 0.85.
- Australian Dollar purchase price Tk 59.86, sale price Tk 61.59.
- Hong Kong Dollar purchase price Tk 10.83, sale price Tk 10.96.
- Singapore Dollar purchase price Tk 61.74, sale price Tk 63.75.
- Canadian Dollar purchase price Tk 63.68, sale price Tk 64.44.
- Indian Rupee purchase price Tk 1.11, sale price Tk 1.15.
- Saudi Riyal purchase price Tk 22.33, sale price Tk 22.65.
- Malaysian Ringgit purchase price Tk 20.12, sale price 20.41.