Tk 1,650 crore for Law and Justice Division in FY20
Published: 05:37 PM, 13 June 2019 Updated: 09:25 PM, 13 June 2019
Finance Minister A H M Mustafa Kamal proposed Tk 1,650 crore for Law and Justice Division, of which Tk 1,196 crore was proposed for operating expenditure and Tk 454 crore for development expenditure.
“A cyber tribunal has been established in Dhaka for ensuring speedy and effective judgment of the offenses committed under the Information and Communication Technology Act,” the minister said unveiling the fiscal year 2019-20 (FY20) budget in the Jatiya Sangsad on Thursday.
“Establishment of seven more tribunals in seven divisional towns is underway,” he informed.
“Renovation and construction work of 4 chambers in the Appellate Division and 30 chambers including ejlash will be completed for enhancing the capacity of the Appellate Division,” the finance minister’s budget speech read.
“All activities of the Supreme Court and subordinate courts will be brought under the automated networking system. Present status, hearing the date, result and complete judgment of all trial cases in the jurisdiction of subordinate courts will be published in the website regularly,” it added.
The finance minister also proposed Tk 35 crore for Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division for fiscal 2019-20.
Meanwhile, Tk 195 crore was proposed for Supreme Court in the budget.
- Mithun, Mushfiqur star as Bangladesh win warm-up
- Quader orders to repair flood-hit roads before Eid
- Blackout forced 4m Venezuelan to leave country
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Boris Johnson to be next UK PM
- Chairmanship odds in JP: Rowshan`s ambiguous state
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Habits that extremely harmful for liver
- Rain likely to increase, temperature may fall
- Advance train tickets to be sold at 5 spots
- Fire breaks out at CMCH Psychiatry department
- 25 schoolgirls fall sick from laughing too much
- ‘Lion King’ roars as surpassing ‘Avengers’ record
- Ronaldo will not face rape charges
- Critical security flaw found in VLC Player
- Two robbers killed in Sundarbans gunfight
- Large-scale government data hacks in Russia, Bulgaria
- Mehazabien with new story
- Shinzo Abe wins Japan’s upper house poll
- National Public Service Day-2019 today
- Renu lynched in Badda: 2 more held
- Drug peddler killed in Meherpur gunfight
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- How to get HSC result
- Minni sent to jail
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Humanity for animal !
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case