Three robbers lynched in Feni
Published: 10:12 AM, 13 April 2019 Updated: 12:38 PM, 13 April 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Three suspected robbers were killed in a lynch-mob attack at Uttar Alipur village in Dagonbhuiyan Upazila of Feni early Saturday.
Two of the deceased were identified as Monir Hossain, 28, son of Monowar Hossain and Sohag, 30, son of Jasim Uddin, hailing from Char Fasson Upazila in Bhola district.
Locals trapped the robbers when they attempted to rob at Uttar Alipur village around 3:30 am, said Saleh Ahmed, officer-in-charge of Dagonbhuiyan Police Station, citing locals.
Later, the angry mob gave them a good thrashing, leaving one dead on the spot and two others injured. Later, the injured were taken to Feni Sadar Hospital, where they died.
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Football held in Gaibandha
- India opt to bat in 3rd T20
- Stem cells to repair brain
- Stay out of Gulf; Iran warns
- Alia Bhatt to play lead in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s Gangubai!
- Gaur Nagar: The capital of early Bengal
- Casino gadgets recovered from 4 clubs in Motijheel
- Online products sellers to pay VAT: NBR
- College student killed for ransom
- ACC: Govt officials held in Dinajpur
- BUP Film Fest-2019 begins Monday
- Rashid Khan uncertain for tri-series final
- JU `A` unit admission tests held
- How can you make your feet pretty?
- Bandit jumps into river gripping woman
- Charge sheet against Minni fabricated: Lawyer
- Foreign liquor recovered in Padma!
- Castor oil eliminate your acne problems
- Two kids drown in Jamalpur
- Delicious ‘Morog Khobani’ in this Puja
- Now police drive in Motijheel clubs
- AL identifies intruders
- `All must come forward against drug, sex-crime`
- DNCC launches eviction drive
- Minni in SC with father
- None will be allowed to run casino; says HM
- No lack of govt’s initiative on Rohingya repatriation
- 26 killed as bus rams into hill in Pakistan
- Saudi Arabia to avenge attacks on oil installations
- Gully Boy India’s entry for Oscars 2020
- All News »
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- Bakarkhani, symbol of an ‘immortal love’ story
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Puja Cherry got married!
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- US plan to explode moon with NUC bombing