Three movies to be released on Eid
Published: 03:21 PM, 10 August 2019
Movie lovers are eagerly waiting for Eid. Eid is one of the best festivals for Movie lovers as many of the movies released in the Eid. But this time, the situation is completely different. In this year’s Eid-ul-Azha, only three movies will release across the country. And the publicity of these movies is comparatively less than before.
During Eid-ul-Fitr, only five movies released across the country but four of them were Indian Bangla Movie. In such a reality, movie-lovers are disappointed due to the lack of new movie releases and publicity.
Shakib Khan’s ‘Moner Moto Manus Pailam Na’ is in the list of Eid release. Shabnom Bubly is the heroine in this film directed by Zakir Hossain Raju. Besides making the film, Raju himself has made stories, dialogues, and screenplays. The new production company Desh Multimedia started shooting just after the Eid-ul-Fitr to release this movie in the Eid-ul-Azha. Saberi Alam, Sadek Bacchu, Misa Sawdagar, Don, Bashar Masum are also starred in the movie.
There are four songs in the movie. Zakir Hossain Raju and Shafiq Tuhin wrote the songs and lyrics by Shafiq Tuhin, Imran, Mahtim Shakib, Kheya, Swaralipi, and Jahangir Syed. Emon Saha composed the music of the film. According to the production source, the movie will be released in around 150 cinema halls across the country. In the meantime, most of the theater bookings have been completed.
Bobby’s ‘Beporowa’ has been added to this Eid release list. Earlier, the production company Jazz Multimedia announced that the movie would be released in several times but didn’t release. The film is directed by Raja Chanda of Kolkata. Ziaul Roshan paired with Bobby in the film. Kazi Hayat, Tariq Anam Khan, and many others have also starred.
There are also four songs in this movie. One is written by Sudip Kumar and the other three are written by the director. According to the film's production sources, this movie will be released in almost 80 cinema halls.
The last movie on the release list - ‘Bhalobasar Jala’ directed by Bashir Ahmed and the story and screenplays are also written by him. Newcomer Shakil Khan and Arpa have played two major roles in the film.
This is a snake-centric film. Shabnam Parvin, Afzal Sharif and many others have starred in the film. According to production sources, this movie will be released in almost 10 cinema halls.
- Huge asteroid narrowly missed Earth; NASA reveals
- Two cases filed against Firoz
- Anti-Sisi protests break out in Egypt
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Millions march against climate change
- US to send troops, equipment to Saudi Arabia
- BSMRSTU closed over student unrest
- Heat wave may abate from some places
- Zuckerberg nixes Trump’s idea of breaking up Facebook
- Madrasa student goes missing at tourist spot
- Ranu had several lovers, director leaked
- PM reaches Abu Dhabi
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- 448 settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque last week
- Tigers face Afghans this evening
- 113 UK MPs criticized Israeli apartheid policy
- Bus hits standing truck, kills 4 including SI
- Youth killed in Lakshmipur gunfight
- Ben Ali: The autocrat’s anomie lit-up Arab Spring
- Singer Aaron Carter raped by older sister
- Nusrat-Mimi dance for Durga Puja theme song
- Google to invest 3 bin euros in Europe
- Bangladesh pays hotel fare for Zim team
- Modi highly ambitious over India-US ties amid UNGA visit
- Polio outbreak in Philippines
- 24 Rohingyas detained in Ctg
- Operations will be conducted in Chattogram too: Minister
- BIMOX 2nd edition expo-2019 begins
- ICMAB holds talks on sustainability, global reporting initiatives
- Masakadza wins Zimbabwe in outing match
- All News »
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- BD youth died in Malaysia, body can’t bring as address not found
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Rain-floods claimed 5 lives in Spain
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?