Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
Published: 08:13 PM, 6 December 2019 Updated: 08:14 PM, 6 December 2019
This year's Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is being organized to celebrate the birth centenary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. The cricket board is trying to make the opening ceremony as gorgeous as possible. However, most of the fans will not able to enjoy the show on field. As a result, the big portion will keep their eyes on the TV screen. Good news for viewers that three channels simultaneously will broadcast live.
Bangabandhu BPL will start on December 11. The opening ceremony will be held at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium on December 8. The program will be broadcast live on Gazi TV, Mashranga TV, and News24 respectively.
Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) President Nazmul Hasan Papon confirmed the matter on Thursday. "What has not been seen before, will be shown at this year's BPL inauguration," he told reporters. We will show them on 3 channels Gazi TV, Mashranga TV and News24 will broadcast live aesthetic presentations.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will inaugurate Bangabandhu BPL. Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will be on stage at the grand opening ceremony. Bollywood's singer Sanu Nigam and Kailash Kher will be presenting the music alongside James and Mamtaz of Bangladesh.
Event ticket prices have been charged from minimum Tk 1000 to maximum Tk 10,000. Tickets will be available at Gate-01 adjacent to the Sherpur Bangla Stadium in Mirpur and Suhrawardy Indoor Stadium booth in Mirpur. Fans will be able to buy tickets from 9:30am to 6pm.
BCB reported that the clubhouse tickets are worth Tk 1,000. Grandstand ticket is Tk 2,500 and Ground sitting ticket is Tk 10,000.
BCB has come up with a big plan to make the inauguration a lot brighter. The opening ceremony of the BPL will be five and a half hours at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur. The ceremony will begin at 4 pm and continue till 10pm. The gate will be opened at 2:30 pm and will close at 5:30 pm.
- Teenager run over by Kishoreganj Express
- Mother, daughter killed in Faridpur fire
- Harry, Meghan to give up royal titles
- Bangladesh to host Asia Cup
- NK Foreign Minister fired
- Drizzle likely in parts of country
- Cosmetics made with marijuana!
- Tigers Pak-tour homework begins today
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- 20 houses gutted in Ctg fire
- Verdict in CPB rally bomb attack case tomorrow
- Deadly virus’ outbreak in China, HSIA in high alert
- 60 Yemeni soldiers killed in Houthi missile attack
- Rohingya drug peddler killed in Teknaf gunfight
- Man commits suicide killing 4 in Maulvibazar
- Bone-shaking winter again!
- 7 devotees die at 2nd phase Ijtema
- Today’s Sports on TV
- 2nd Phase Akheri Munajat today
- President asks NDC graduates to uphold forces image
- Kathbirali releases in Switzerland
- Traditional horse race in Madhupur
- US military dispatches over 70 trucks to Syria
- Woman crushed under train in Gopalganj
- Farmers worried of Boro cultivation
- Students to bear computers instead of books
- 10 pairs of marriage arranged Saturday at Ijtema
- World’s shortest man dies
- Bangladesh starts U-19s WC with win
- Wedelia can cure hair loss forever!
- All News »
- BPL`s Man of the tournament winners
- Ticket price of BPL final increased
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- British diplomat arrested in Iran
- ‘All coaching centers to remain shut from Jan 25’
- Magnitude 5.9 jolts quake-stunned Puerto Rico again
- Obscure’s Prince dies
- PM joins Bishwa Ijtema Akheri Munajat
- Dhaka city elections deferred to Feb 1
- Pakistan snowfall death toll rises to 104
- 28 institutes named after Bangabandhu and family members
- 32% work of Bangabandhu Novo Theatre in Rajshahi completed
- Russell hero as Rajshahi through final
- Snow, rain, flash floods leave 43 dead in Pakistan, Afghanistan
- Jashore car accident kills 3 including 2 sisters
- Video of man hugging, kissing pride of lions goes viral
- Apu Biswas to rock two shows in India
- Bangabandhu BPL trophy arrives
- Flight operations at HSIA still halted today
- EXO’s Chen getting married and expecting a child
- Khulna faces Rajshahi in BPL final today
- 12 devotees die during 1st phase of Ijtema
- Bangladesh on right track to attain SDGs: PM
- Verdict in Myanmar genocide case Jan 23
- New complexity in primary teacher recruitment
- Queen, Prince Harry to hold talks over Sussexes’ future
- 39 killed in intense fighting in Syria’s Idlib
- Protests in Iran demanding Khamenei`s resignation
- Secrets of 1,000-year-old ginkgo trees unlocked
- MP Abdul Mannan passes away