Those who stood, mainly blocked our way: Rifat’s wife
Published: 05:32 PM, 27 June 2019 Updated: 06:13 PM, 27 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Wife Ayesha Siddika Minny has described the incident of hacking husband Rifat in broad daylight in front of Barguna Government College. During this, she gave some sensational information.
She described the incident of murdering her husband at her Maitha area residence in Barguna around 9:00 am.
In the video- those who were standing beside during the incident- were mainly blocked Rifat Sharif and her way. At the same time, three to four started beating Rifat Sharif. In the meantime, Nayan Bond and Rifat Faraji started hacking Rifat Sharif with sharp weapon, they saw the incident by standing beside them, according to Ayesha Siddika Minny.
“Before this, I came to Barguna College with husband Rifat Sharif at around 9:00 am. We left for college at around 10:30 am. Several youths blocked their way when in front of Kalix Kindergarten of Barguna College Road. They started beating Rifat Sharif. Meanwhile, Nayan Bond and Rifat Faraji appeared on the spot,” said Minny.
“Rifat Faraji’s younger brother Rishan Faraji caught Rifat Sharif from the back while Nayan and Faraji brought machete. After that, they brutally hacked my husband,” Minny also said adding: “I tried to stop them, but could not. Later, locals took Rifat Sharif to Barguna General Hospital in critical condition. From there, he was taken to Barishal Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Hospital where duty doctors declared him dead.”
Meanwhile, Rifat’s father filed a murder case against 12 people on Wednesday night. Police arrested Chandan, the fourth accused in the case.
Barguna SP Md Maruf Hossain said that the police drives continue to arrest those involved in the incident. “No one will be exempted.”
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- We must capitalise on Smith absence: Root
- Modi complains to Boris over occupied Kashmir
- Abahani beat April 25 SC 4-3
- Russell surprised to see so many journalists!
- Two kid drowns in Jashore
- Bangladesh among top 10 fastest growing freelance market
- BIDA to create 24,000 new entrepreneurs in 2 yrs
- GP appoints Jens Becker as new CFO
- Tricks to avoid snatch your bags
- Fourth JS session to begin Sept 8
- Mamata Banerjee makes tea
- Record fires in Brazilian rainforest
- Johnson, Merkel to face off in first Brexit talks
- JS resumes Sept 8
- Myanmar army clashes with rebels leave 30 dead
- 21st Aug attacks by BNP: PM
- One more dies of dengue at DMCH
- Homemade delicious `Fish Meatball`
- Forgiveness: Virtue of prophet character
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PM to induct ‘Gangchil’ tomorrow
- Mahbub Uz Zaman appointed Bangladesh Ambassador to China
- Bangladesh HP beats Sri Lanka
- Convict arrested in Companyganj
- Man killed mother-in-law
- Soil-friendly tools must deliver to farmer: AG Minister
- Saiful walked 31 days against rumors
- `Pacers need to focus more on fitness`
- 21st Aug: Drive from Bangabandhu Avenue to Sudha Sadan
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- App launches to prevent dengue
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future