Those who placed in AL new committee
Published: 11:29 PM, 26 December 2019 Updated: 11:36 PM, 26 December 2019
Bangladesh Awami League’s full-fledged committee has been announced. Awami League general secretary Obaidul Quader has declared the committee under the direction of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, leaving six posts of the current committee.
He announced a full-fledged committee at a press conference on Thursday at the political office of the Awami League president in the capital’s Dhanmondi.
Obaidul Quader said some posts, including an organizational post, were left vacant. Those posts will be filled later by the party president.
Afzal Hossain and Saiful Alam Chowdhury have been elected the organizing secretaries of the Awami League.
Those who have been elected for secretary posts- Finance Secretary Begum Wasika Asha Khan, Information and Research Secretary Dr. Selim Mahmud, Secretary of Labor and Employment Habibur Rahman Siraj, Deputy Office Publicity Secretary Aminul Islam Amin and Deputy Office Secretary Sayem Khan.
Those who have been elected the members of the Central Committee: Abdul Hasnat Abdullah, Mofazzal Hossain Chowdhury Maya, Kamrul Islam, Mostafa Jalal Mohiuddin, Kh M Jahangir, Norul Islam Thandu, Badaruddin Kamran, Dipkar Talukdar, Amirul Alam Milan, Aktar Jahan, Dr. Mushfique, Reazul Kabir Kawsar,
Marina Zaman Kobita, Parveen Zaman Kalpana, Husseinara Lutfar Dalia, Safura Khatun, Sanjida Khanum, Anwar Hossain, Anisur Rahman, Sahabuddina Farazi, IqbalHossain Apu, Golam Rabbani Chinu, Marufa Akhter Popy, Raymond areng, Gloria Sarkar Jhorna.
- Father shots lightning bird, son takes responsibility to cure
- AL leader shot dead in Bandarban
- 2 drug traders held in Dinajpur
- Teenager electrocuted in Chakaria
- Top terrorist Zisan’s close aide Shakil held
- Worshiping Trump’s idol!
- FBCCI favor trade with China continues
- Naeem credits Taijul for his success
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- Harsh condition of healthcare in Sarankhola
- Elderly man killed in Noakhali road accident
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to make 1,000th
- Shakib Khan’s new actress Salwa!
- Elderly man killed in tractor-nachimon collision
- Nirbhaya case convicts to be hanged on March 3
- Bangladesh emerges as self-dignified country under Sheikh Hasina
- Road reformed with kerosene spray!
- Daulatdia brothel gets namaz-e-janaza for third time
- Sammy to receive honorary citizenship of Pakistan
- Schoolgirl takes poison for lover’s weeding
- Sri Lanka win by 1 wicket in vacillate 1st ODI
- Ryanair boss criticized for Muslim profiling comments
- Maulana Mehmood Madani to visit Dhaka
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Bangabandhu Book Corner for all primary schools
- Pension within 3-day of bill submission
- Man detained with large number yaba
- 9 hospitalized for drinking tea in Manikganj
- Govt decides to declare 2021 as Tourism Year
- Myanmar army plans trials for abuses on Rohingyas
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Good news to honey farmers
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Coronavirus infected more than 67,000 globally
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Another Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in Singapore
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Padma Bridge’s 25th span to be installed on Language Day
- Dhaka-10 by-polls; Those who are in talks