The reasons for Bale`s anger
Published: 08:11 PM, 25 February 2019 Updated: 05:33 PM, 26 February 2019
The images of the celebration of his winning goal against Levante, pushing Lucas Vazquez aside and denying the hands of almost all of his teammates left no doubt.
He is angry with the world and the goal didn't make him smile. On Sunday at Levante, he was decisive by scoring the winning goal from the penalty spot, due to the absence of Sergio Ramos and Karim Benzema.
Bale is very angry, firstly, with his sporting situation. At the moment, he is a substitute and doesn't understand why he believes that his status and quality should be enough to see him start but it is Lucas and Vinicius who play.
Fully recovered from injury, he wants to be the leader of Real's project but for now, he isn't convincing Santiago Solari.
As a result, he feels ill-treated and is putting his numbers on the table to justify his anger because since his return, coming off the bench, he has already scored three goals against Espanyol, Atletico and Levante.
But the anger of Bale isn't only because of what is happening on the field of play.
The former Southampton man is also upset with his teammates, two of them in particular: Thibaut Courtois and Marcelo.The declarations of the duo in recent interviews in their respective countries weren't too favourable towards Bale.
During his interview, the goalkeeper revealed that Bale's dressing room nickname is 'the golfer' and that he doesn't go to team's dinners 'because he sleeps at that time' and that was considered a betrayal. Marcelo's jokes about the forward's problems with Spanish didn't sit well with Bale either, who feels like he is the easy target of his teammates and the press.
Bale also feels unfairly treated by the Spanish press, believing he is attacked and is disappointed that his successes at the club aren't taken into account.
One phrase in particular summed up how he felt about his treatment.
"If it was another player who had scored the overhead kick in the Champions League final to win no.13..."
All of that causes Bale to smile much less than usual and caused the reaction that we witnessed on Sunday after his goal.
It was a bad reaction that one of his best friends in the dressing room, Luka Modric, tried to play down by asking for calm and giving him a hug.
After reconsidering, the Welshman did leave the stadium in more of a relaxed mood but inside, he was still angry, above all because he isn't the leader of his Real Madrid team.
The next three games will be decisive for his morale. Bale feels that he has the potential to start in all three and hopes that the games against Barcelona and Ajax will help him end the criticism and recover his status as a star.
Of course, everything depends on Solari, who is very concerned about the anger of his players.
What's more, there are some within the club who do believe that the angrier Bale is then the better he performs.
- German arms export freeze on Saudi Arabia extended
- 6 arrested in Bagha border with Indian citizens
- Argentina court approves hijab!
- Finally suspension order of Zinia withdrawn
- 60 marks exam must to be BCL leaders
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- Tree plantation program held at IU
- Rabab Fatima appointed Bangladesh’s envoy to UN
- Dope test for bus drivers from Dec 1
- Ashura reminds Islam is integral part of the Abrahamic tradition
- CIP cards handover to 182 businessmen
- Bangladesh in Tri-Nation T20 final
- Bangladesh Bank upsurges ADR
- BSEC approves Standard Bank’s bond
- Fire in Liberia’s school kills over 27 children
- ‘Independent supreme court’ of Facebook
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Iran threatens to invade US with all
- Kashmiris night out on trees in raid panic
- Tea: wonderful natural beauty elements
- Vulgar message from Popy`s ID!
- Pakistan refuses Modi’s German flight over land
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- Tigers post 175/7 against Zimbabwe
- Solution to disputes with GP, Robi in 3 weeks: FnM
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- Marriage in police station after rape: OC Obaidul dismissed
- Ira Khan casts brother Junaid to debut play Medea
- Mehazabien reacted on social media
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- ‘Mayaboti’ to release 22 theaters tomorrow
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- Padma Bridge’s toll yet to be decided: Quader
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Jennifer Lopez steals money and shows in ‘Hustlers’
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- 12 sailors missing as lighter ship capsizes in Bay of Bengal
- Amitabh was victim to marry Jaya!
- ACC director Yusuf’s wife burnt in fire dies