Ten symptoms of uterus cancer
Published: 08:53 PM, 24 August 2019
A huge number of women on the planet have died of uterus cancer. Uterus cancer is called ‘Silent Killer’ because many women do not understand the symptoms of this disease. Even sometimes, they do not care about the matter even though different symptoms occur. Many think that this disease may occur after adulthood but it is a misconception.
Uterus cancer can happen at any age. However, women aged 50 or more are more likely to suffer from uterine cancer. Women with uterus cancer do not get treatment for this disease in primary condition and their living rate is reduced by 50 percent and those who undergo treatment in the primary stage have a 95 percent chance to live.
Researches show that women in industrialized countries are at more risk of uterus cancer. On the other hand, women in African, American and Asian women are at low risk of occurring uterus cancer than in women with white skin.
So you have to know about the earlier symptoms of this disease. Here let’s know about ten symptoms —
- Feel stress around lower parts of the body and frequent urination.
- To occur gastric, indigestion, constipation. After a little meal, feeling stomach is full, discomfort in the stomach, etc. If there is too much stomach problem, it can be a symptom of uterine cancer.
- It seems too much change in the stomach than at other times.
- Excess pain in stomach and abdominal swelling.
- Nausea or frequent vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Gaining excess weight or losing excessive weight.
- Getting pain during sex.
- Feeling extra tired.
- Bleeding after menopause of women.