Ten symptoms of uterus cancer
Published: 08:53 PM, 24 August 2019
A huge number of women on the planet have died of uterus cancer. Uterus cancer is called ‘Silent Killer’ because many women do not understand the symptoms of this disease. Even sometimes, they do not care about the matter even though different symptoms occur. Many think that this disease may occur after adulthood but it is a misconception.
Uterus cancer can happen at any age. However, women aged 50 or more are more likely to suffer from uterine cancer. Women with uterus cancer do not get treatment for this disease in primary condition and their living rate is reduced by 50 percent and those who undergo treatment in the primary stage have a 95 percent chance to live.
Researches show that women in industrialized countries are at more risk of uterus cancer. On the other hand, women in African, American and Asian women are at low risk of occurring uterus cancer than in women with white skin.
So you have to know about the earlier symptoms of this disease. Here let’s know about ten symptoms —
- Feel stress around lower parts of the body and frequent urination.
- To occur gastric, indigestion, constipation. After a little meal, feeling stomach is full, discomfort in the stomach, etc. If there is too much stomach problem, it can be a symptom of uterine cancer.
- It seems too much change in the stomach than at other times.
- Excess pain in stomach and abdominal swelling.
- Nausea or frequent vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Gaining excess weight or losing excessive weight.
- Getting pain during sex.
- Feeling extra tired.
- Bleeding after menopause of women.
- US to send troops, equipment to Saudi Arabia
- BSMRSTU closed over student unrest
- Heat wave may abate from some places
- Zuckerberg nixes Trump’s idea of breaking up Facebook
- Madrasa student goes missing at tourist spot
- Ranu had several lovers, director leaked
- PM reaches Abu Dhabi
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- 448 settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque last week
- Tigers face Afghans this evening
- 113 UK MPs criticized Israeli apartheid policy
- Bus hits standing truck, kills 4 including SI
- Youth killed in Lakshmipur gunfight
- Ben Ali: The autocrat’s anomie lit-up Arab Spring
- Singer Aaron Carter raped by older sister
- Nusrat-Mimi dance for Durga Puja theme song
- Google to invest 3 bin euros in Europe
- Bangladesh pays hotel fare for Zim team
- Modi highly ambitious over India-US ties amid UNGA visit
- Polio outbreak in Philippines
- 24 Rohingyas detained in Ctg
- Operations will be conducted in Chattogram too: Minister
- BIMOX 2nd edition expo-2019 begins
- ICMAB holds talks on sustainability, global reporting initiatives
- Masakadza wins Zimbabwe in outing match
- 9 m babies born in unrest part of world last yr
- RAB surrounds 3 more clubs in city
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- U-23 India series: Bangladesh lost to host by 34 runs
- PM leaves for NY to join UNGA
- All News »
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- BD youth died in Malaysia, body can’t bring as address not found
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Rain-floods claimed 5 lives in Spain