Tareq will return home: Musharraf
Published: 05:22 PM, 27 April 2018
BNP acting chairman Tarique Rahman will return home willingly from London on time, said Standing Committee Member Dr Khandaker Mosharraf Hossain. The day Tarique Rahman will say I will go to Bangladesh, Bangladesh is safe for me; He will return only that day - not before that.
The BNP leader also said that Tarique Rahman is staying in the country according to British law. The government of Bangladesh tried to misconstrue his position in London. The government cannot tolerate him.
He said these at the party`s central office of Nayapaltan at Prayer and Milad Mahfil on Friday for the release and well-being of Khaleda Zia organized by Nationalist Women`s Party.
Referring to Tarique Rahman seeking political asylum in Bangladesh, the BNP leader said that he was in the political asylum (political asylum) there. If anyone is in political asylum, his passport must be deposited in the home ministry of that country. He was given a travel document. It`s British rules If the person gets the political asylum, the country will not send him back to the country as long as the person has no environment to go to his own country.
`Tariq Rahman will be brought back to the country at any cost` - In response to the statement made by the prime minister on arrival at the local time on Friday, Khandker Mosharraf said that even if the Prime Minister stayed in front of the British Interior Ministry for 7 days, Tarique Rahman could not be brought back. Sheikh Hasina cannot be brought in the way she wants to bring him.
BNP`s policymaker said Khaleda Zia was imprisoned unfairly. In solitary confinement.
He said that the condition of the leader of the country`s leader was deteriorating day by day. Our claim is to release her unconditionally for the sake of healing. As if she would be free to treat it as well. Otherwise, if her prison sentence is extended, then She should arrange for treatment at the United Hospital.
He also said that this government wants to hold the next parliamentary elections keeping our leader out of the contest. It will not be allowed to happen. The release of Khaleda and eleven elections coincided. So the elections are not without the release of Khaleda Zia.
Musharraf said we are in trouble and the Awami League is in a panic. Because they know that if the election is free and fair they will not win in any way. Because people are not with them.
BNP senior joint secretary general Ruhul Kabir Rizvi, Women`s party president Afroza Abbas, co-organizing secretary Abdus Salam Azad, former president of the women`s party and women`s affairs secretary Nurey Safa, Olema`s president Hafez Maulana Mohammad were present.
- Healthy newborn to coronavirus infected parents
- 34 more people tested for Coronavirus infection in Chattogram
- Coronavirus epidemic: Death toll surging to 65,000
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 63,000
- BGMEA urges owners to shut factories until Apr 11
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- Sehri and Iftar schedule revealed for upcoming Ramadan
- Coronavirus testing lab to be set-up in Cumilla
- 33 houses under lockdown in Shariatpur
- Madhukhali couple tested negative for coronavirus
- 2 Monipuri families under home quarantine
- Another woman in Gaibandha tests positive for coronavirus
- MP stands beside 800 families in Jamaganj
- Lightning kills 3 in Maheshkhali
- ‘Coronavirus test will be added to all medical college hospital’
- PM declares action plan to combat COVID-19 today
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- 2 RMG workers killed in Mymensingh road crash
- 1 killed, 15 injured in Brahmanbaria clash
- 8 types of coronavirus spread around the world
- Three physicians among 23 quarantined in Chattogram
- Call for Shab-e-Barat prayers at home
- Former Barcelona defender Carlos infected with coronavirus
- U-17 Women`s World Cup postponed
- Maximum 5pc LC margin for baby food import
- Coronavirus death surpasses 60,000
- China remembers coronavirus victims
- Shakib returns to family after completing quarantine
- WB to provide Tk 850 crore to Bangladesh
- Actor Javed undergoes successful surgery
- All News »
- School holiday draws to Eid
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- Corona death toll crosses 40,000; infected over .8 million
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- N Korea fires missiles amid coronavirus outbreak
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- England plans to return field by early May
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- Kurmitola Hospital to treat coronavirus patients only
- Thai King self-isolates with harem of 20 women!
- 4 held in Saudi for claiming corona is ‘punishment from Allah’
- Army to go tough from today
- Edu Minister for continue students’ studies at home
- Salman Khan`s nephew Abdullah dies at 38
- Comedian Ken Shimura died of coronavirus
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- No new coronavirus case detected in last 24 hrs: IEDCR
- Infant, younger than a year dies of coronavirus
- Construction work of Akij’s corona hospital resumed
- Corona epidemic: Spain record 821 more deaths in a day
- Italy coronavirus death toll surpass 12,000
- Coronavirus case rises to 49 in country
- Corona death climbs to 30,879, cases over .66m
- Citywide quarantine in Moscow
- What Trudeau’s wife says after healing from coronavirus
- US coronavirus death toll surpasses 2,000
- ‘Swapnataru’ comes forward in coronavirus crisis