Syed Ashraf to be laid to rest Sunday
Published: 09:46 PM, 4 January 2019 Updated: 10:47 AM, 5 January 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Awami League leader and Public Administration Minister Syed Ashraful Islam will be laid to rest in Dhaka on Sunday.
The first namaz-janaza of Awami League presidium member and public administration minister and former general secretary and freedom fighter Syed Ashraful Islam will be held at the South Plaza of Parliament House at 10:30 am on Sunday.
This information was given in a press release signed by Awami League office secretary Abdus Sobhan Golap on Friday evening.
It was reported that Syed Ashraf's body will reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at 5:30 pm on Saturday. Party leaders led by Awami League general secretary Obaidul Quader will take his body there.
Then on 7pm, the body of Syed Ashraful Islam will be taken to his official residence located at 21 Bailey Road and kept at the Combined Military Hospital mortuary for the night.
His first namaz-e-janaza will be held at the South Plaza of Parliament House at 10:30 in the morning. The second Namaz namaj-e-janaza will be held at 12pm at Kishoreganj Stadium.
The third namaz-e-janaza will be held at 2pm at Anjuman Eidgah ground in Mymensingh. Then he will be buried at the Banani graveyard.
- BD female pilots become paragons for Congolese women
- Tariff Commission Act gets Cabinet nod
- Shakib turned Pooran after Lewis
- Impotent injection for rapist
- ‘Nani’ providing health care on cycle at 92
- Firemen at risk in service office
- Revenue will be billions below forecast: Huawei CEO
- Mother split child`s throat
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem sent to jail
- Innovation of artificial lungs by Mou-Akhi-Bipasha
- Rangpur city polluted than Dhaka, Cumilla in safe zone
- UN to adopt tougher policy against Myanmar
- No gas supply to Kawla, Zia Colony for 9hrs today
- Heat weave may continue
- Moazzem produced before Cyber Crime Tribunal
- World population to increase 2 bn by 2050: UN report
- Kohli breaks Sachin Tendulkar’s record
- 18 killed, 29 injured in Venezuela road crash
- OC Moazzem handed over to Feni police
- Moazzem to be produced before Cyber Crime Tribunal today
- Ijtema photo wins National Geographic prize
- Shahid says fight with Mira can last 15 days
- Tigers take on WI a must-win WC match
- 5th phase polls in 23 UZs tomorrow
- Bangladesh to face West Indies today
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Duas for thanking Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta`ala
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Daraz joins hands with Visa
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Rohingyas leave camps, collect Bangladeshi passports
- Amitabh Bachchan`s Twitter Account Hacked
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- Building wall collapses after explosion in Shanir Akhra, kills 1
- Yuvraj Singh retires from all forms of cricket
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- England wins beating Windies
- Class XI admission results published
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- Drug trader killed in Cumilla gunfight
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry
- JS budget session begins today
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held