Surprising rumors about Adolf Hitler
Published: 11:08 PM, 6 October 2019
Adolf Hitler is probably considered as the most hated person in the history of the post World War II period in the world. With the passage of time, the German dictator has become the center of many cock and bull stories. Some of these may be true, but most are just the results of over imaginations.
In our writing today, this article focuses on the rumors that surrounded Hitler and his true and false scrutiny.
Hitler kept unique mustache as he loved Charlie Chaplin
When anyone looks at Adolf Hitler's face, someone's eyes will first catch on his unique mustache. It can be considered as his trademark. About 94 years ago in 1923, Hitler's press secretary advised him to cut the mustache. But Hitler did not listen to that suggestion. Because it was thought that Hitler was a huge fan of Charlie Chaplin. So he wanted to stick to it (mustache).
You have no way to completely blow this thing off as Charlie Chaplin was a world-renowned director and actor of the twentieth century. Hitler is as much infamous as Charlie Chaplin is famous for his peculiar mustache.
Hitler released by a British army during the WW I
At the time of World War, I, it was 1918. Private Henry Tandey, a British soldier, was serving near a village in France called Marcoing. There Tandey discovered a wounded German young soldier. But surprisingly he released the wounded soldier that day. Later, that German soldier was known all over the world as 'Adolf Hitler'!
Hitler took part in the Bavarian Army in World War I. He participated in various important wars and was wounded at different times. However, the story of his emergence as the villain, who just escaped from the British soldier, in the World War II tale of many seems as a tale to the people. In fact, no historian can say for sure where Hitler was that day. So there is little doubt as to the truth of this story surrounding him.
\Hitler established secret military bases on the moon
This rumor is a wonderful sign of how far human imagination can be. The rumor, which began in earlier of 1942, claimed that Hitler and his Nazi forces were not only campaigning for space conquest, they also had a secret military base on the moon!
Although Germans were pioneers in rocket programs before World War II, the evidence of Hitler's forces such actions in those days had not been found yet. In addition, many scientists working in the Nazi army left and attended the United States after the war, joining them in research work. It took several years for those scientists engaged in the creation of rockets for the Nazi army to make fly aircraft for the United States. From this, it is understood that the establishment of military bases on the moon by Hitler's forces is nothing more than the ferocious imagination of the barren brain.
Hitler had a huge UFO fleet
This rumor is also excellent. It is said that Hitler built a large fleet of UFOs to look like a flying saucer in a secret base in Antarctica. Many conspiracy theorists had speculated that he even acquired the technology of making them from aliens.
The source of these strange fantasies was mainly the post-World War II period when the Allied forces discovered experimental jet aircrafts of the Nazi forces. For example, the Horton Ho 229 shown in this picture can be mentioned. Although these may seem like UFOs to many in the Sci-Fi movie, they were just like ordinary aircraft in terms of performance.
Hitler was squeamish about cleanliness
This rumor has been matched in recent times. A group of historians have claimed that Hitler was terrified of germs and was very cynical about cleanliness. He did not want to take off his clothes during medical check-ups because of fear of germs. He was even dressed until the time of physical intercourse! However, there is no strong historical evidence to back these bizarre claims.
Hitler had one testicle
The most popular rumors about German dictator Adolf Hitler was about his genitals. One of the most popular is that he lived with just one testicle! The believers of the rumor claimed that during the First World War Hitler lost a testicle after being wounded in the Battle of Somme. However, they could not show any evidence that was acceptable. Many again claimed that he was suffering from the problem of the Undescended Testes. But this claim is also controversial.
His genital was quite small
This time, the arrow has been thrown towards Hitler's masculinity. The second popular rumor on his genital had been centered on the size. Some historians had claimed that Hitler possessed micro-penis, meaning that his genital was much smaller than a normal male genital. However, the proponents of this theory could not present any strong evidence for such a claim.
Was Hitler a descendant of the Jewish?
One of the most common questions about Adolf Hitler is: Was Hitler or any of his ancestors Jewish? There are several reasons why such questions arise.
Though the idea may seem preposterous to some, the question seems to stem from the remote possibility that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish. Hitler's father, Alois, was registered as an illegitimate child with no father when born in 1837 and to this day Hitler's paternal grandfather is unknown. Alois’ mother, Maria Schicklgruber, is known to have worked in the home of a wealthy Jew, so there is some chance, however small, that a son in that household got Hitler's grandmother pregnant.
In 2010, the British Paper the Daily Telegraph reported that a study had been conducted in which saliva samples were collected from 39 of Hitler's known relatives to test their DNA origins and found, though inconclusively, that Hitler may have Jewish origins. The paper reported: A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in [the Hitler] samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews ... Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 percent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 percent to 30 percent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.
The word 'sure' did not come from this study also, but it was 'probably'. So it is up to you which one you believe.
Hitler escaped to Argentina and alieved ninety-five years
After World War II, many high-ranking Nazi officials fled Europe to South American countries like Argentina. The dictator ended his life by suicide in April 1945. However, many conspiracy theorists think that Hitler did not actually commit suicide. He also fled to Argentina with other officials. He lived there until he was 95 years old. However, they have no strong evidence to support this claim.
Hitler hid gold in many places
Another rumor is that Hitler and his Nazi forces had hidden huge amounts of gold in various parts of the world. One of those places was on the bottom of Lake Toplitz in the Austrian Alps, another on the island of New Zealand. Verifying any of those has not been feasible even today.
- Coronavirus death toll tops 68,000
- 6 coronavirus victim in Dhaka same family
- India turns off lights for nine minutes
- Cow thefts on rise in Gazaria
- After father, son infects with coronavirus in Ctg
- Youths locked down a village in Cumilla
- Lightning strike kills 3 in Patuakhali
- SSC result on parents’ phone directly
- Coronavirus: Orders made to prepare 12 hospitals in Ctg
- CU donates Tk 1 cr to PM’s Relief Fund
- Physician identified 1st coronavirus positive in Sylhet
- Modi seeks help to Manmohan, Pranab, Mamata
- 2nd-grade student donates all her savings for helpless
- 208 families in Narayanganj on lockdown
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- ‘Rangpur Chamber’ to help 1,800 poor families
- 2nd special flight left Dhaka with 322 US citizens
- 7 samples collected in Kurigram
- 10 killed in Kashmir gunfight
- Jail officers-employees donate a-day salary to PM`s fund
- Relief worth Tk 2 cr distributed in Muradnagar
- 5 shot dead in Russia for louding
- Over 600 French troops infected with coronavirus
- Tk 23 crore allocated by the Ministry of Social Welfare
- Schoolteacher’s body found in Feni
- Woman hangs self while on video call with husband
- Madrasa teacher held over theft
- 1 arrested over Chandrapur schoolgirl gang rape
- Barsha distributed commodities to 1,000 families
- 516 released from quarantine in Sirajganj
- All News »
- School holiday draws to Eid
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- Corona death toll crosses 40,000; infected over .8 million
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- N Korea fires missiles amid coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- England plans to return field by early May
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- Army to go tough from today
- Kurmitola Hospital to treat coronavirus patients only
- Thai King self-isolates with harem of 20 women!
- 4 held in Saudi for claiming corona is ‘punishment from Allah’
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- Salman Khan`s nephew Abdullah dies at 38
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- Edu Minister for continue students’ studies at home
- Italy coronavirus death toll surpass 12,000
- Infant, younger than a year dies of coronavirus
- Comedian Ken Shimura died of coronavirus
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- What Trudeau’s wife says after healing from coronavirus
- No new coronavirus case detected in last 24 hrs: IEDCR
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- Construction work of Akij’s corona hospital resumed
- Citywide quarantine in Moscow
- Indian-origin South African HIV researcher dies from coronavirus
- Corona death climbs to 30,879, cases over .66m