Superstar Salman Shah’s 23rd death anniv today
Published: 11:59 PM, 5 September 2019 Updated: 07:17 PM, 6 September 2019
Today September 06 is the 23rd death anniversary of actor, superstar Salman Shah.
Different organizations have taken up elaborate programs marking the death anniversary of the popular screen actor whose death at a very young age still remained shrouded in a mystery.
The young actor captured the hearts and minds of his fans through his stellar performances on screen.
Bangladesh Film Artistes' Association (BFAA) will offer prayers and recitation from Quran at the study room of BFAA after Asr prayer.
Salman Shah Smriti Parishad will organize a discussion and a milad mahfil at Bangladesh Film Development Corporation on the occasion.
Country’s satellite television channels will air various programs paying tributes to the late superstar.
Shahriar Chowdhury Emon, who is better known as Salman Shah, was born in Sylhet on September 19 in 1971.
Starting his career with the one episode TV serial ‘Pathor Shomoy’, Salman's first appearance in a major role was in ‘Keyamat Thekey Keyamat’ released in 1993.
He acted in a total of 27 films in his short career.
Salman Shah died on September 6 in 1996 at the age of only 25.
- Former SCC mayor Kamran tests positive for COVID-19
- Natore reports three new COVID-19 patients
- Dr. Nahid brought to Suhrawardy Hospital
- 29 more test positive for coronavirus in Faridpur
- Fiji declares itself Coronavirus-free
- Foreign currency reserve, annual remittances hit record highs
- Qatar completes third World Cup stadium
- Coronavirus is ‘weakening’, now claims US doctors
- Govt to recruit 3,000 medical technologists-technicians
- COVID-19 cases reached 1281 in Cumilla
- Youths in country mostly infected with coronavirus
- Electrician dies falling from under-construction building
- 123 officials get promoted as joint secretaries
- Don Dawood Ibrahim and his wife infected with COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Cox’s Bazar declared as country’s first ‘red zone’
- Bank official among 3 of a family hacked in Pabna, bodies found 3 days later
- ‘Environment care would have made easier to combat virus’
- Shechwashebak League leader killed in Bogura
- Gazipur coronavirus cases surpass 1,500
- New routine for secondary classes on TV released
- Four families placed under lockdown in Brahmanbaria
- 3 killed, 7 injured in knife attack at China supermarket
- Tea seller anxious despite his son gets GPA-5
- Consumers suffering in ‘spooky electricity bills’
- India breaks all records of COVID-19 cases in a day
- Sherpur reports six new coronavirus infected cases
- Schoolboy`s body found in pond
- Charging extra fare is breach of promise: Quader
- 5 day labourers missing as boat capsize in Padma
- Coronavirus death toll exceeds 800 in country
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- Killing of 26 Bangladeshis in Libya: Main culprit killed in drone strike
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- BGMEA’s PCR lab for COVID-19 test opened
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- 1,256 more freedom fighters listed
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Over 2500 infected in 24 hours, 37 die
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- Chinese COVID-19 fighters due June 8
- Chhatra League buries BNP leader
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- COVID-19 death toll in country surpasses 600
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Trump announces US to sever all ties with WHO
- Mahathir expelled from party
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- 2,423 new infected, 35 die in 24 hours
- Over 125,000 cases reported globally in a day
- SSC result today: How to pre-register