Sub-Editor to be recruited in Daily Bangladesh
Published: 10:48 PM, 25 August 2019
Popular online newspaper daily-bangladesh.com will appoint some part-time ‘Novice Sub Editor’ in both Bangla and English department. Interested students of different public/private universities are asked to apply.
- The candidate must be a final year student of Honors in Journalism / English Literature/Bangla Literature/ Social Science.
- Must be proficient in English and Bengali. At the same time, be good for making creative articles/reports in Bengali and English.
- Must have expertise in writing unique news/articles and working with Photoshop / Pictures.
- Must have experience using Facebook / Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Must have a habit of working under pressure.
- Absolute spelling and Bengali-English typing skills are required.
- Must have own laptop/computer and internet connection in their home/location.
No prior experience required. However, if you have experience working in any newspaper or online portal in parallel with the study, it will be evaluated.
He/she will be required to work in the office of this newspaper for a period of 6-8 hours every day (excluding the institutional holidays), considering the candidate’s curriculum index.
Application Rules: Apply by emailing your CV at [email protected].
Applicant must send his/her picture with the CV and mention the following in the biography:
> E-mail address
> Facebook address
Deadline to apply: September 1, 2019
- Motorcyclist killed in Bagerhat road crash
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- 3000 Bangladeshi may lose citizenship in Italy!
- BRTC does not need corrupt officials: Quader
- Ronaldo tearful watching video of his father
- 10 tips to prevent diabetes
- Azhar’s appeal hearing anyday
- India arrests senior Kashmir leader
- Bangabandhu’s Chhatra League can`t be deviated: Joy-Lekhak
- Moushumi to fight for BFAA Presidency
- JU Scam: BNP demands VC’s removal
- ‘Post-rape’ wedding in PS: Probe body finds authenticity
- Defaulted loans: No release for FBL even renamed
- 203 dies of dengue so far
- NRC announced in Haryana, India
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- 5yrs without Firoza Begum
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Nan Madol: Ghost City on sea
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Runa Laila for the 1st time in long music career
- Bribe-taking sub-registrar to be suspended
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Shakib prized Afghanistan
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday
- White House: A monstrous residence