Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
Published: 10:56 AM, 6 December 2019 Updated: 11:11 AM, 6 December 2019
Kolkata film director Srijit Mukherji is going to marry popular actress and musician Rafiath Rashid Mithila on February 22, 2020 — such news has been heard before, but now it is confirmed that Srijit-Mithila is getting married on Friday evening.
Both the bride and groom have confirmed the marriage to Indian media ‘Ei Samay’.
Reporting on the marriage of the two stars of the two countries, the ‘Ei Samay’ media said that Mithila’s family members are staying in Kolkata now and brought 4 Hilshas with 2 kg from Dhaka.
It is heard that Srijit’s mother, sister, actor Rudranil, Srijat, Jisu, Nilanjana, Anupam and Priya will be present at the wedding. Besides, Mithila’s parents and daughter Ayra will also be there.
In addition, it is said that the registry marriage is going to held this evening. The wedding ceremony will be celebrated later.
Regarding the marriage, Srijit said that although the incident was happening in India, it should have happened in Colombia. “Because marriage is going to happen by registering.”
Mithila said, “We both are very devoted to working and in the meantime, we both are very lazy. I do not know if it was meant to be - but that’s our real similarity.”
Earlier this year, the Times of India released multiple reports on Srijit-Mithila’s affair. They were even seen together at the newly finished Bangladesh Folk Fest. At that time, there was a rumor that Srijit had come to Dhaka with a marriage proposal.
Mithila-Srijit first introduced by working on a music video of popular vocalist Arnab. It was directed by Srijit and the model was Mithila. From there, the friendship began which turns to an affair.
- Rajshahi lift BPL crown
- Countrymen living in peace: IGP
- Putin to attend Libya peace conference
- Mushfiqur refuses to tour Pakistan for T20Is
- Private car driver killed in Narsingdi road mishap
- Reunion of Psychology dept begins in RU
- Rajshahi post 170 in BPL final against Khulna
- Anwar succeeds in Squash farming
- 6 held in Naogaon anti-narcotics drive
- ‘He just want to avoid his duty’
- Young Tigers` World Cup mission starts tomorrow
- Doyel’s ‘Toshok’ Int’l Film Festival
- Businessman killed in Rajshahi road crash
- 3 detained in Akhaura with yaba tablet
- Khulna obt to bowl in BPL final
- Huawei launches 5G smartphone in Kuwait
- Youth crushed under train at Pubail
- BPL`s Man of the tournament winners
- Cricket Australia CEO to be in BPL final
- Turkey begins to deploy troops in Libya
- Iran strikes were ‘slap on face’ for US: Khamenei in Zummah
- 1 killed in Mirsharai road crash
- Fan waits 5 nights for Pooja Hegde!
- Garlic and Aloe Vera can cure dandruff forever
- Spicy chicken cauliflower roast
- Another one dies from mystery virus in China
- Tamim likely to miss Pakistan tour
- Popy wants to marry as Shakib searching for bride
- Police constable dies falling from roof of police control room
- Two killed after being hit by bus in Uttara
- All News »
- Ticket price of BPL final increased
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Austrilia begins camel culling, 1500 shot on 1st day
- Historic Bangabandhu’s Homecoming Day today
- British diplomat arrested in Iran
- 60 civilians killed in US attack in Afghanistan
- ‘Unintentionally’ shot down Ukrainian jetliner: Iran
- Obscure’s Prince dies
- British lawmakers finally approve historic Brexit deal
- PM mourns death of Oman Sultan
- PM joins Bishwa Ijtema Akheri Munajat
- 1st phase of Biswa Ijtema begins with ‘Aam Bayan’
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on Homecoming Day
- Magnitude 5.9 jolts quake-stunned Puerto Rico again
- Gunman kills 3 in Thailand mall robbery
- PM opens Bangabandhu’s birth centenary countdown
- ‘All coaching centers to remain shut from Jan 25’
- 63 ‘terrorists’, 25 others killed in Niger army base attack
- Asia’s most costly cricket stadium to be built in Bangladesh!
- 32% work of Bangabandhu Novo Theatre in Rajshahi completed
- Snow, rain, flash floods leave 43 dead in Pakistan, Afghanistan
- PM to open the countdown of Mujib Year
- Country shivers as 4th cold wave of season begins
- 28 institutes named after Bangabandhu and family members
- Reaction of Canadian PM after Iran admitting mistake
- Apu Biswas to rock two shows in India
- Flight operations at HSIA still halted today
- Symbolic return of Bangabandhu after 48 years
- Nationwide Vitamin A campaign tomorrow
- Russell hero as Rajshahi through final