Srabanti to act in `Jodi Ekdin`
Published: 04:48 PM, 5 January 2018 Updated: 01:26 PM, 6 January 2018
Director Mohammed Mostafa Kamal Raj don`t stop to surprise on his new film. Now the popular actress of Kolkata Srabanti Chatterjee is going to be the heroine in his film.
Taskeen Rahman and Tahsan Khan is also star in this film. Now the question is who will be Srabonti`s hero in this film. Taskeen Rahman, who was portrayed as the villain in `Dhaka Attack`, is now portrayed as the hero in Raj`s new film. Tahsan Khan is also the hero in the film.
As Director Raj signed Srabanti, but he did not reveal whose heroine will she be and what will be her role.
On Thursday evening, Mohammad Mostafa Kamal Raj himself confirmed the matter. He said that Srabanti is going to act in `Jodi Ekdin` film. The deal has already been signed with her. The director did not want to tell what role will she play in this movie.
Earlier, Raj surprised the audience by signing Tahsan in his own film. By signing in this film, Tahsan is going to debut his first film in the film industry. On the other hand, Taskeen Rahman also acting in this film. He is mainly become popular by acting villain in `Dhaka Attack`, but the audience will be seen him as a hero in the film.
In this case, there will be a Tahsan-Srabanti-Tasakin triangle love story can see the audience, but Raj did not tell anything about his film.
However, the director signed Raisa as the main character in the film. The director Mustafa Kamal Raj is confirmed about signing Raisa who studied at Azimpur`s Greenline School in third grade. Mainly the film`s story will be about her.
The shooting for `Jodi Ekdin` is going to start from January 6. If everything is okay, the audience will get to see a blockbuster film in 2018.
- Motorcyclist killed in Sylhet road crash
- College student dies of dengue in Shariatpur
- Griezmann hits two to seal Barca`s first La Liga win
- Floods kill 62 in Sudan
- Today’s sports on TV
- Mexican journalist stabbed to death
- Do aliens really exist?
- Sub-Editor to be recruited in Daily Bangladesh
- Stokes 135* leads England to epic test win
- Watling, Grandhomme put NZ ahead in 2nd Test
- Miraz rates Bangladesh ahead of Afghanistan Test
- Faridpur road crash kills cyclist
- Hilsa abound in sea, very few in rivers
- Man jailed for honey!
- Purnima demands excess payment
- `If Bangabandhu`s killers brought under trial, Zia won`t killed`
- Bermuda Triangle: Mystery Museum on earth
- Prof Muzaffar laid to rest with state honor
- Two die as bus hits van in Madaripur
- Truck ramps private car, driver killed
- Bangladesh U-15 outclasses Sri Lanka in 7-1 win
- Ex-Eden College principal murder: Charge sheet accepted
- Wari girl Saima rape, murder: Probe report Sept 16
- Don’t go abroad being deceived by broker: PM
- Yield, market price brings smile on jute growers
- Rain likely across country
- HC orders to remove word ‘Kumari’ from Kabinnama
- Trump confident on Brexit talks
- NASA to prob ‘first crime’ in space
- Messi to miss Barcelona`s game at Real Betis
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Amazon: lungs of the planet
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Aghoris: The ‘Black Magicians’!
- Razia Sultana: First lady ruler in India
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- PEC exam schedule published
- Kamrup Kamakhya: Mystery of India
- New journey of Ranu Pagli !
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- Rayudu promises IPL return for CSK
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- A new milestone for Purnima
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- 21st August: 15 yrs of bloody chapter
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- 3 mobile operators gave Tk 9k crore to google-Facebook
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- I am half Sindhi, half Peshawar: Sonam Kapoor
- No bar to publish 9th wage board gazette