Special envoy Apu Biswas
Published: 09:47 PM, 28 November 2018 Updated: 09:47 PM, 28 November 2018
Apu Biswas; Photo: Aronno Zia
Apu Biswas, the popular actress of Dhaliwood film. She has been recognized as the best actress in film industry in a short time in her acting career. Recently, India honors her ‘Teleganga Bangla Film Festival Mirror’. Apart from this, Apu has been elected as the special envoy of Bangladesh.
In this context, Apu Biswas said, “Honor is always joyous. And it is very proud to be honored outside the country. I am proud to be a Bangladeshi film artist. Hopefully, there will be a great experience. Apart from this, the festival organizers requested me to present on opening day.”
‘Teleganga Bangla Film Festival Mirror 2018’ is going to be held in Hyderabad, India. The three-day festival will begin on December 7. There will be Bengali movies of Kolkata.
The movie ‘Khoj’ directed by Akram Khan received the invitation from Bangladesh to this festival. Actress Jaya Ahsan will also be present for the film ‘Khacha’.
Photo: Aronno Zia
Besides, along with Bollywood stars, it is known that many others including Kolkata’s Chiranjeet Chakraborty, Rituparna, Dev, Koel, Srijit Mukherji, Srabanti Chatterjee will be present.
Apu Biswas is now busy with the work of ‘Sasurbari Zindabad 2’ film. Bappy Chowdhury is acting opposite of Apu Biswas with the direction of Debashish Biswas.
Besides, Apu Biswas is acting in the film called ‘Shortcut’ by Nachiketa Chakraborty, a popular musician of Kolkata. The film is directed by Subir Mondal and Parambrata Chatterjee played opposite her. It is now waiting for the release.
- U-19 CWC: Japan faces India today
- Drug trader killed in Khilkhet gunfight
- 3 consecutive rocket attack near US Embassy
- President for utilising scouting to serve nation
- Wife receives husband with ‘Milk-bath’ for divorce!
- 50pc of state-run entities funds to deposit in private banks
- Argentine goalkeeper Romero faces a road accident
- Mymensingh-Chattogram train services resume
- Google chief urges ‘proportionate’ AI regulation
- Female officer slapped BJP leader (video)
- Youth held with marijuana in Satkhira
- Youth sentenced to life imprisonment in Rajbari
- ACC drives at KMCH
- 40 teenagers detained from park in Jashore
- Woman killed, 16 injured in Joypurhat road crash
- 33 promoted to District Judges
- `Wife murder`, Fahmi again discussed in media!
- Total print media 3165, one state-owned
- Ronaldo makes accidental kiss to Dybala
- 4 detained with drugs in separate drives
- To get bright skin use rose water
- Praveen Kumar tried to commit suicide
- Moslem Uddin takes oath as MP
- 11 gamblers detained with 2 crores rupees
- Hand bombs blasted in Noakhali
- HC stays Primary recruitment test result of 14 districts
- Youth wants Mir’s daughter number!
- Miller encourages voters to cast votes
- Science-Technology Fair begins in Adamdighi
- 3 brother detained for stabbing elder
- All News »
- BPL`s Man of the tournament winners
- Ticket price of BPL final increased
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- ‘All coaching centers to remain shut from Jan 25’
- Dhaka city elections deferred to Feb 1
- Video of man hugging, kissing pride of lions goes viral
- Jashore car accident kills 3 including 2 sisters
- 32% work of Bangabandhu Novo Theatre in Rajshahi completed
- 28 institutes named after Bangabandhu and family members
- Pakistan snowfall death toll rises to 104
- Russell hero as Rajshahi through final
- Apu Biswas to rock two shows in India
- Bangabandhu BPL trophy arrives
- Secrets of 1,000-year-old ginkgo trees unlocked
- DU expels 63 students for life
- Khulna faces Rajshahi in BPL final today
- MP Abdul Mannan passes away
- Man suicides killing 4 in Maulvibazar: Story revealed
- Flight operations at HSIA still halted today
- 39 killed in intense fighting in Syria’s Idlib
- New complexity in primary teacher recruitment
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- Bangladesh on right track to attain SDGs: PM
- 5,000 camels shot dead in Australia
- Verdict in Myanmar genocide case Jan 23
- Razakar Kaiser’s death penalty upheld
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin ship to be launched February
- Bus-ambulance collision kills 2 in Rangpur
- Actress Ishrat Nishat passes away
- Lawmaker Abdul Mannan in ICU