Singer Aaron Carter raped by older sister
Published: 11:40 PM, 20 September 2019 Updated: 11:45 PM, 20 September 2019
The singer posted a series of tweets including one that said his sister Leslie raped him and he was sexually abused by backup dancers when he was eight years old. Concern for the singer's mental wellbeing has been mounting since his brother Nick and twin sister Angel filed a restraining order against him, news the Mirror.
Angel and Nick grew worried about Aaron and his intentions after he admitted he fantasized about killing babies and Nick's pregnant wife.
They were even more scared because of Aaron's collection of weapons, about which he's very proud. He had two rifles taken from him by law enforcement on Wednesday.Now Aaron has unleashed a slurry of accusations against a variety of individuals.
A particular tweet reads: "my sister raped me from the age of 10 to 13 years old when she wasn't on her medications and I was abused not only sexually by her but by my first two back up dancers when I was 8 years old.
"And my brother abused me my whole life."
Leslie, the sister he is accusing of rape, died in 2012 of a drug overdose.
The tweet followed various others, including one that read: "My sister Leslie suffered from bipolar and took lithium to treat it. She never liked the way it made her feel and when she was off of it she did things that she never meant to do I truly believe that. I was 10 years old..."
The 31 year-old continued to say that he has undergone therapy for the last 15 years for "abuse and rape", but that he has "NEVER BEEN DIAGNOSED BI POLAR OR SCHIZOPHRENIC."
After Nick and Angel made the decision to file a restraining order against their brother, Nick, a former Backstreet Boy, wrote: "After careful consideration, my sister Angel and I regret that we were required to seek a restraining order against our brother Aaron today.
"In light of Aaron's increasingly alarming behavior and his recent confession that he harbors thoughts and intentions of killing my pregnant wife and unborn child, we were left with no choice but to take every measure possible to protect ourselves and our family.
"We love our brother and truly hope he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else."
- ‘Abominable’ won’t be screened in Malaysia over S. China Sea map
- India, Pakistan exchange fire in Kashmir, killing 9
- Brexit will happen on Oct. 31
- Bangladesh Army Volleyball competition concludes
- Chile paralyzed after three die in protest violence
- Young Elephants of Laos humiliate Mohun Bagan
- Laxman, Smith picks Tamim, Shakib in their dream XI
- 1,34,625 HA land under T-Aman cultivation in Netrokona
- People aren’t responding to Oikya Front’s call: Hasan
- President reaches Singapore en route to Japan
- 1st scientific congress on NCDs kicks off in city
- DU ‘A’ unit admission test result postponed
- Jubo League chairman Omar Faruq fired
- Saifuddin to miss T20 series in India
- PM receives Russian translated books on Bangabandhu-Sheikh Hasina
- Pearl over 8 thousand-yrs old found in UAE
- Four to die for murder in Faridpur
- DIG Bajlur of JD arrested for possessing illegal money
- Rohit`s 212 put India on top
- Bhola Clash: BGB’s quick deploy by helicopter
- 4 killed in cops-mob clash following facebook post
- Khulna beat Rajshahi in NCL 2nd round
- BCB to issue T-Ten NOC through talks
- Auto-driver killed after being hit by pickup
- Investigations are being made about many others: Quader
- Samad succeeds in farming vegetables in fisheries farms
- 13.05% pass DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test
- 9 addl judges appointed to HC
- Weather may remain mainly dry
- Son hacked mother to death
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- DU ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit admission test results tomorrow
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Typhoon Hagibis: 11 killed in Japan
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- BUET students’ call off protests
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today