Simple tricks to fall asleep faster
Published: 01:57 PM, 26 December 2017 Updated: 03:15 PM, 27 December 2017
Daily Bangladesh Desk
In movies or cartoons we see the person who is trying to sleep, start to count the number of sheep for example- one, two, three… etc.
But it is not that easy as we imagine. Counting sheep may help a person to get some sleep. But how many sheep can you count in fortnight? Sometimes it can lead to insomnia.
But rest assured. Counting sheep is not the only way to catch some catnap. We found some better ways that you can go to your slumber-town in no time.
Time to hit the sacks
Science says, stick to a sleep schedule can help you to regulate your body`s clock and can help you to fall asleep in the blink of an eye.
Physical activity improves sleep quality and increases sleep duration. Exercise may also bolster sleep in other ways, because it reduces stress and tires you out. Effective workout is not only best for your health but it also helps you to get proper sleep.
Pretend to be tired
Try to remember that when you feel very tired and go to your bed, you can sleep peacefully. While lying in bed, think of a weight pressing evenly across your entire body. But that sounds really scary but it will stop other thoughts. So when you find yourself waking up the next day, you can feel refresh.
Sleep on comfortable mattress
Comfortable mattress and pillows can help you to put in a sound sleep. So make sure the pillows are supportive and comfortable. Having comfortable pillows and an attractive room can get you proper sleep.
Speak to your doctor
If you are still having trouble sleeping, it is mandatory to speak professional doctor or you can speak to a therapist to get some counsel. They can evaluate your sleeping problems and help you to find proper solution for your issue.
- PM to induct ‘Gangchil’ tomorrow
- Mahbub Uz Zaman appointed Bangladesh Ambassador to China
- Bangladesh HP beats Sri Lanka
- Convict arrested in Companyganj
- Man killed mother-in-law
- Soil-friendly tools must deliver to farmer: AG Minister
- Saiful walked 31 days against rumors
- `Pacers need to focus more on fitness`
- 21st Aug: Drive from Bangabandhu Avenue to Sudha Sadan
- 157 schools damaged in Tangail flood
- AL pays homage to Aug 21 grenade attack victims
- Record 11.23-lakh tons maize produced in Rangpur
- Eunuchs sought punishment for in-community others
- Bangladesh mission in Delhi pay tributes to Aug 21 attack victims
- NZ women cricket’s same-sex couple expecting first child
- Mistrust, new conditions threaten to derail Rohingya repatriation
- Child rape accused held in Jhenaidah
- “Appeal hearing to start this year”
- 2 get life term for killing two Bangladeshis
- Now OC Moazzem seeks bail in HC
- Light to moderate rain likely
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- Refuse immoral proposal, principal locks teacher in bathroom
- Over 2,300 tigers killed and trafficked this century
- Nightguard’s slit-throat body found in Fatullah
- AL’s programs on anniv of grenade attack
- 6 Indian soldiers killed as Pakistan Army responds to LoC firing
- Newly-wed couple found hanging with same rope
- Nayak Raj’s two years of departure
- 1st dual security key launches with Lightning and USB-C
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- App launches to prevent dengue
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again