Signs that indicate ‘You are ready for a relationship’
Published: 02:24 PM, 26 October 2019
All of us like to feel loved, the feeling of rejection or hate doesn’t appeal to anyone. Due to this people think of getting in a romantic relationship with someone. But, before you get into a relationship with anyone else, it is highly important for you to know if you are ready for a relationship or not. Initially, things can seem good for you but then you might feel uncomfortable in the relationship. Even if you find a man or a woman of your dreams but if you are not prepared to be in a relationship, you won’t be able to have a fruitful relationship.
So how would you know if you are really ready for a relationship? Put all your doubts to rest, as we have listed down some points that can help you.
You are confident about what you want
All of us have certain expectations from our partners and if you are well aware of what kind of person you deserve to be with then things can fall in the right place. You no more think about getting settled for a love that comes with conditions. You have learned to choose people in your life wisely. You also understand that you don’t need a relationship; you look for a partner when you are emotionally prepared. You learn to accept the fact that being single is also fine and you don’t need someone to make you feel complete.
No string attached with you past relationship
If you want to know whether or not you are ready to have a relationship, you can check if you are still carrying the baggage of your past relationship. You can ask yourself questions like ‘Do I still miss my ex?’ If not, then congratulations you are ready to have a new relationship! But if you haven’t been into any relationship and you are excited and looking forward to meeting someone new then it is a sign that you are ready to have a relationship.
You are okay with your look
When it comes to your physical appearance, you don’t pay heed to what others think and you are absolutely fine with what others think. It is ok to be concerned about how you look and care for your physical appearance. But if you’re scars, pimples or a darker skin tone, that doesn’t stop you from stepping out in the public then you can take it as a positive sign for meeting new people. Also, if you are over the criticism and mockery that you faced for your flaws and looks, then it is a sign that you are completely fine with your looks. For that reason what could be better than feeling confident in your own skin.
You put others’ happiness before yours
If you are well aware of the fact that in order to make a relationship last longer, the couple needs to reciprocate each other’s feelings, ensure that their partner feels comfortable and is happy, then you are ready for a relationship. For that reason, a relationship works well, when couples make genuine efforts to make each other happy. For this, you can observe some signs such as if you are comfortable to connect yourself with the friends and families of people you meet.
You pointed out why past relationships didn’t work
There could be numerous reasons for which you broke up with your last partner such as both of you had lots of misunderstandings. Now you may have gained the maturity to avoid any kind of drama and look forward to focusing on productive things. Also, if you have now figured out what made your past relationship go wrong and now look forward to avoiding repeating any such scenario then it means you are ready to get in a relationship.
You comfortably accept the real people
You have accepted the fact that perfect human doesn’t exist and therefore, it is foolishness to expect people to be perfect or change according to your will. You are no more interested in finding a perfect partner. Instead, you look forward to someone who cares for you and does things to make you happy. You now value mutual happiness, talk to you people with respect.
These signs will surely help you to understand whether you are ready for a relationship or not. At the same time, it will help you to lead your life with the right person.
- NZ volcano: Death toll rises to 16 with two still missing
- National Memorial prepared for Victory Day
- Shabnur returns!
- Dry weather likely over country
- 3 killed in Nepal bomb blast
- Man held with 600 bottles of phensedyl
- Former Sudan President sentenced to 2 years detention
- List of 10 thousand Razakars published
- Tourist attractions in Sylhet
- Coutinho hits hat-trick as Bayern rout Werder Bremen
- 2 held with counterfeit currency in Sylhet
- Rajshahi claims top after Dhaka phase
- Protest sparked in West Bengal; 5 trains,15 buses set on fire
- Cargo vessel sinks collided with launch in Barishal
- Knitting factory gutted in Ashulia
- Musician, vocalist Prithwi Raj passes away
- Govt to publish list of Razakars today
- Motorcyclist killed in Pirganj
- Today’s sports on TV
- Andrew Kishore dies; what the next
- Gazipur freed today
- Made in Bangladesh’ expo in Qatar from Jan 28
- Telenor drops Huawei for Ericsson in 5G contract
- Boucher named South Africa head coach
- Queen Elizabeth looking for social media expert
- Homemade natural ‘Body Lotion’
- Sylhet Thunder’s losing streak continues in BBPL
- Six essential tips for bride
- ERC condemns Suu Kyi
- Salah double seals Liverpool win over Watford
- All News »
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- Salman-Katrina arrive Dhaka
- Tahsan marry to Shaon!
- Salman-Katrina to inebriate BPL stage
- Myanmar state counselor titles ‘Rohingya genocide’ as minor issue
- Srijit-Mithila’s honeymoon picture goes viral
- Andrew Kishore dies; what the next
- Miss South Africa crowns Miss Universe 2019
- Rumpa’s ‘boyfriend’ Saikat on 4-day remand
- Rohingyas’ acute detest on Myanmar
- Myanmar admits the army used excessive force on Rohingya
- Rights groups call for Myanmar boycott
- Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed receives Nobel Peace Prize
- Salman pays tributes to Bangabandhu
- ‘Brutal massacre of Myanmar against Rohingya should be stopped’
- ‘Myanmar’s Rohingya repatriation promise a fraudulent act’
- Polio returns to haunt Malaysia after 27 yrs
- US tightens sanctions on Myanmar army chief
- At top court, Myanmar urged to `stop genocide of own people`
- 500-yr-old eggs found unbroken in Chinese tomb
- Just 3 days ‘Tui Ki Amar Hobi Re’ crossed 1 million
- Chattogram Challengers unveiled Jersey
- Myanmar army chief’s Facebook account suspended
- North Korea conducts ‘very important test’
- Myanmar fails to provide evidence to defend genocide charge
- Padma Bridge 2.7-km visible now
- Holy Fateha-e-Yazdaham today
- Cardi B returns to court over strip club brawl allegations
- Chile military plane disappears with 38 aboard
- Grand opening ceremony of BPL today