Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
Published: 02:09 PM, 23 July 2019 Updated: 02:11 PM, 23 July 2019
Anika Kabir Shokh will play the role of Minni in a new dram title ‘Dotanay’
Anika Kabir Shokh has paired with Shajal Noor in several dramas before. After a long time, these two actors are going to perform in a new drama in the upcoming Eid. And the drama is being focused on the most widely discussed recent incident.
A few days ago, a man named Rifat Sharif was murdered in broad daylight in Barguna. And the drama ‘Dotanay’ will be based on this incident. In the story of Mahtab Hossain, Shamimul Islam Shamim has done the screenplay. The drama is directed by entertainment journalist Akash Nibir. Chowdhury Entertainment is producing the drama on the banner of NR Media.
‘Dotanay’ is going to be based on the Barguna Rifat Sharif mudrer incident. But everything that happens cannot be shown in the drama. But the audience will be able to see some of the brutal truth stories through this drama, said the production company sources.
The shooting will start from July 27. Popular actor Sajal and model actress Anika Kabir Shokh are going to play the main roles of the drama.
Sajal will play the role of Rifat Sharif, and Anika Kabir Shokh will play the role of his wife Aysha Siddika Minni, Kolkata musician Rakib Chowdhury will play the role of Nayan Bond. In this, DA Tayeb will be seen in a surprizing role.
“I belive that TV drama is the biggest medium of entertainment in our country. A lot of truth goes into hiding behind the events. And viewers, like many of us, look forward to watching some real-incident drama,” said director Akash Nibir regarding the drama adding, “Considering this, I am interested in directing the drama ‘Dotanay’.”
‘Dotanay’ will be broadcasted on a private television channel on the occasion of the upcoming holy Eid-ul-Adha. There will also be aromantic song. Kolkata musician Rakib Chowdhury has composed the lyrics and music beside acting.
- Australia bowled out for 250
- 231 students` result changes in review
- Protest for free elections in Russia
- Biman’s return Hajj flight lands in Dhaka
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- Quader alerts AL men to BNP-Jamaat conspiracies
- BCB announces prelim squad for AFG test, Tri-series
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Cop caught taking bribe day after getting best constable award
- Facebook adds Chakma as 2nd Bangladeshi language
- Fire breaks out Delhi hospital
- Masrafe asks BCB for two months to decide future
- 4 of a family burnt in Gazipur fire
- Rawhide sale suspended till Sunday
- Priyanka Chopra reveals Jonas’ bedroom secret
- 1460 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- Newlyweds die in road crash returning from honeymoon
- 6 buses fined for charging extra fare
- Soumitra transferred to cabin from ICU
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Kid drowns in Shakhipur
- Smartphone for blood pressure detection
- First return Hajj flight arrives in Dhaka
- Mgst described severe suffering in govt hospital
- Russell Domingo appointed Tigers’ head coach
- Eight killed in Ukraine hotel fire
- No MoU, 2 FMs dialog only
- College student dies of dengue in Magura
- Temperature may rise slightly
- Husband arrested in triple talaq case
- All News »
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Hassan to recite Khutba at Hajj
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- Three movies to be released on Eid
- Heavy rain pours down on Hajj pilgrims at Arafat
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Rabeya opens her eyes, Rokeya still unconscious
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- 2m pilgrims gathered in Arafat
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Holidaymakers suffer in train schedule catastrophe
- Man. City. Everton to play tonight
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 7 plays of Humayun to be aired on Eid
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC