Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
Published: 02:09 PM, 23 July 2019 Updated: 02:11 PM, 23 July 2019
Anika Kabir Shokh will play the role of Minni in a new dram title ‘Dotanay’
Anika Kabir Shokh has paired with Shajal Noor in several dramas before. After a long time, these two actors are going to perform in a new drama in the upcoming Eid. And the drama is being focused on the most widely discussed recent incident.
A few days ago, a man named Rifat Sharif was murdered in broad daylight in Barguna. And the drama ‘Dotanay’ will be based on this incident. In the story of Mahtab Hossain, Shamimul Islam Shamim has done the screenplay. The drama is directed by entertainment journalist Akash Nibir. Chowdhury Entertainment is producing the drama on the banner of NR Media.
‘Dotanay’ is going to be based on the Barguna Rifat Sharif mudrer incident. But everything that happens cannot be shown in the drama. But the audience will be able to see some of the brutal truth stories through this drama, said the production company sources.
The shooting will start from July 27. Popular actor Sajal and model actress Anika Kabir Shokh are going to play the main roles of the drama.
Sajal will play the role of Rifat Sharif, and Anika Kabir Shokh will play the role of his wife Aysha Siddika Minni, Kolkata musician Rakib Chowdhury will play the role of Nayan Bond. In this, DA Tayeb will be seen in a surprizing role.
“I belive that TV drama is the biggest medium of entertainment in our country. A lot of truth goes into hiding behind the events. And viewers, like many of us, look forward to watching some real-incident drama,” said director Akash Nibir regarding the drama adding, “Considering this, I am interested in directing the drama ‘Dotanay’.”
‘Dotanay’ will be broadcasted on a private television channel on the occasion of the upcoming holy Eid-ul-Adha. There will also be aromantic song. Kolkata musician Rakib Chowdhury has composed the lyrics and music beside acting.
- 16 Turkish fighters killed in Libya
- Donald Trump arrives in India on 2-day visit
- Date of Shab-e-Meraj to be known today
- Mominul departs for 132, Tigers crossed 400
- Sri Lanka opt to bat
- Mahathir Mohamad resigns
- Salman Shah commits suicide, not murdered: PBI
- Rain likely at many places
- 3 ACME employees killed in Naogaon road crash
- Bubly will not make any mistakes like Apu: Shakib
- Neymar gets red card in PSG comeback win
- 2 yrs of losing Sridevi, Janhvi remembering mother with best picture
- GP to pay Tk 1,000cr within three months
- Mominul ton, Mushfiq fifty take Tigers past 300
- Shooting at flea market in Texas
- Youth hacked dead in Noakhali
- China reports 150 more coronavirus deaths
- Two doctors die of coronavirus within 24hrs
- Tigresses faces India today
- PM for integrated development plans
- South Africa level T20 series over Australia
- Women’s Euro 2021 to kick off at Old Trafford
- Du Preez the hero as South Africa beat England
- Experience the world with Samsung Galaxy S20 series
- 6 of same family receive burn injury in Sirajganj
- Sheikh Hasina pushes country forward, others retreat
- Malaysia to form new government!
- Fake BGB member detained in Dinajpur
- Carter Center delegation calls on Chief Information Commissioner
- Qatar expat Bangladeshi`s body found in friend`s refrigerator!
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Good news to honey farmers
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Coronavirus: Elderly and sick are most at risk
- Israeli soldiers duped by Hamas
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- Hundreds of thousands of mussels dead in New Zealand heatwave
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- PM hands over Ekushey Padak-2020
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- Coronavirus: 2363 died, nearly 78 thousand infected
- 3 children among 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Australia car fire
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight