Shakib removes dangerous Pant
Published: 06:54 PM, 2 July 2019 Updated: 06:55 PM, 2 July 2019
Bangladesh ace-all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan removed Rishab Pant (48 off 41) as India lost their 5th wickets to 277/5 in the first over of 45 overs. RR MS Dhoni and Dinesh Kartik are in the crease scoring 11 and 1 respectively. India 279/5 after 45 overs.
Bangladesh pace sensation Mustafizur Rahman sent back India skipper Virat Kohli (26) and Hardik Pandya in 39th over as India lost their 3rd and 4th wickets to 237.
Right-hand pacer Rubel Hossain sends back KL Rahul (77 off 92) as India lost their 2nd wickets to 195 in 32.4 overs.
Earlier, Soumya Sarkar made the desirable breakthrough for Bangladesh by sending back Indan opener Rohit Sharma. Rohit went out after scoring 104 off 92. India reached 181/1 at the end of 30 overs.
Rohit Sharma had an early reprieve as India made a strong start after electing to bat first against Bangladesh in the World Cup at Edgbaston on Tuesday.
Rohit Sharma started with a six in the first over but mistimed a pull off paceman Mustafizur Rahman only for Tamim Iqbal to drop a simple catch at deep mid-wicket with the batsman on nine. Rohit Sharma, who scored a century in India's first World Cup defeat to hosts England on Sunday.
- PM to inaugurate `Gangchil` on Thursday
- Empty classrooms as some schools re-open in Kashmir
- Easy loan for idea innovators
- Peya Bipasha in new film
- Huawei gets 90 more days
- Man commits suicide after being raped in Gazipur
- Aklima`s husband & father-in-law dies
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- Indian foreign minister Jaishankar in Dhaka
- Dolphins goes extinct day by day
- BFF set to start world cup practice on Friday
- 5% VAT on ride-sharing companies
- Easy ways to clean the stomach
- Death toll crossed thousand in India
- BNP to complain to UN losing country`s support
- Sujon: New Star of Dhallywood!
- Eight grader raped by principal
- `Allah’r Dal` targets fired Pilkhana men
- 20 killed after fuel tanker explosion in Uganda
- Coast fishermen waiting for fish
- Chatku Ahmed losing eyesight!
- I want interactions with everyone: PM
- A new milestone for Purnima
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves
- Magical use of Ghee for skin & hair
- ‘Mongla Port Authority Act’ draft approves
- HC seeks SP’s remarks over Minni’s confession
- T-Aman seedbed prepared on 100 acres in Gaibandha
- Man dies of dengue in Mymensingh
- Vegetable vendor dies of dengue in Khulna
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- Kashmir outposts divided over status change