Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
Published: 04:49 PM, 19 September 2019 Updated: 04:50 PM, 19 September 2019
Shakib Khan speaks at Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
The iconic hero Salman Shah’s 48th birth anniversary is celebrating across the country on Thursday. Dhuli Communications has organized a weeklong program “Salman Shah Jonmo Utshob 2019” to celebrate the hero’s birthday. Shakib Khan, the famous hero, inaugurated the festival at the traditional Modhumita cinema hall in the capital.
“When I was at school, I first saw Salman Shah’s movie. Like everyone else, he is also a very favorite actor of mine,” said Shakib Khan regarding Salman Shah. “Today, I consider myself very fortunate as his birth anniversary is being inaugurated with my hand. But it would have been better if he was alive among us. But that doesn't happen again. I wish him peace for his soul.”
On the occasion, Salman fans demanded a floor named after their favorite hero on FDC. “I have a shooting at the FDC after two days. I will talk to the FDC authorities whether a floor or a road can be made in the FDC by the name of Salman Shah,” said Shakib Khan regarding this.
“However, the image that we have kept in our mind of Salman Shah is never deleted.”
Junaid Ahmed Polok, Minister of State for Information and Communications Technology, was present as the chief guest at the festival organized for Salman Shah. Farzana Munny, Chairman of Gaan Bangla TV and TM Films, film director Sohanur Rahman Sohan, Chhatku Ahmed, actress Shabnam Bubly, Airin Sultana and many others were also present there.
Modhumita Hall authorities said that there will be four exhibitions of ‘Keyamat Theke Keyamat’ movie on Friday morning show. There will be also three shows for each movies of the rest. Showtime: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (Friday), 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Shakib Khan’s speech:
- BCB calls for emergency meeting of board of directors
- Best home remedies for gastritis
- Trudeau’s party win but set to lose majority
- Garment worker killed in Ashulia
- National Road Safety Day today
- Real Madrid, PSG, Juventus to play tonight
- Tigresses leave for Pakistan tomorrow
- CR-7 loves Sarri`s new-look Juventus
- Gov`t seeking Facebook data to identify Bhola culprits
- Class four schoolgirl ‘Hafeza’ in 2.11 yrs!
- Higher education opportunities in Saudi; how to apply?
- ‘Mrs’ Lawrence from Miss!
- Indo-Bangla Film Awards ceremony kicks off
- Different taste of `Cauliflower Roast`
- Apple launches ‘smart ring’!
- Primary books: Printing done by Nov 20
- 59 arrested in anti-drug drive
- National Road Safety Day tomorrow
- 2 Japanese aircraft carriers found, used in WW II
- Mysterious Witch`s Well
- WikiLeaks founder Assange appears confused at extradition hearing
- Bank transaction of Omar Faruq, his wife, children suspended
- Samrat took luggage-full cash to Singapore
- 4-day heritage handloom festival Wednesday
- No Bangladeshi players in ‘The Hundred’ tournament
- ‘Action if duty negligence found over Bhola incident’
- 232 held over disobeying Hilsha ban
- 4th grade govt job at Tk 10 lakh!
- Eight travel agency licenses revoked
- India govt announces parliament winter session from Nov 18
- All News »
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- DU ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit admission test results tomorrow
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Johnson sends unsigned letter to EU for Brexit delay
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today
- ‘Kathin Chibar Dan’ being celebrated
- BUET students’ call off protests
- City Bank MD alleged for sexual assault
- 9 addl judges appointed to HC
- A year of eternal journey leaving ‘Silver Guitar’
- Sabila Nur’s honeymoon preparation!
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- Abrar’s brother leaves Dhaka College