Shah Rukh Khan’s cousin Noor Jehan dies of cancer
Published: 01:37 PM, 29 January 2020
Shah Rukh Khan’s cousin Noor Jehan had been battling cancer for some time
Noor Jehan, a parental cousin of Shah Rukh Khan, died in Pakistan’s Peshwar, accroding to Geo News, citing confirmation from the family.
Noor Jehan’s younger brother Mansoor Ahmed told Geo News that she had been battling cancer for some time.
Noor Jehan’s death also confirmed by Mian Zulfiqar, the neighbor of Noor Jehan’s family and former town council member. - reports Geo News.
Noor Jehan, a resident of Mohallah Shah Wali Qataal area near Qissa Khwani Bazaat in Peshwar, Pakistan.
According to Geo News, Shah Rukh Khan visited his relatives in Peshwar twice with his parents Lateef Fatima Khan and Taj Mohammed Khan. Noor Jehan also visited Shah Rukh twice in India.
Her family said to have close contacts with Shah Rukh and other relatives in India.
Geo News reported that Noor Jehan had an active political career in Pakistan where she served as a district and town councilor and had also filed for nomination assembly in the General Elections of July 2018. But at the last moment, he withdrew her nomination papers.
Meanwhile, Shah Rukh Khan was last seen in ‘Zero’ and is yet to announce his next film. He is currently busy producing ‘Bob Bishwas’ where Abhishek Bachchan. Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri, along with their three children Aryan, Suhana and AbRam are starring.
- Saif record second win in BPL Football
- None applied for Khaleda Zia`s parole: HM
- 1 killed in Cumilla road crash
- Fazle Kabir’s terms extended
- Razzak gives good news to honey farmers
- 35 dredger machine burnt in Sherpur
- Child killed in Netrokona road crash
- Youth dies crushed under train in capital
- 4 businesses fined in Akhaura
- Know the exact time of meditation
- Beware of 10 mistakes while using mobile phone
- 54 held in anti-narcotic drives
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- BNP calls parliamentary board meeting
- Zambian Army commander meets Bangladesh Army Chief
- ‘I saw my baby boy burnt during gang rape’
- 2 held over rape of schoolgirl in Bhola
- Korea to give coronavirus detecting machine to Bangladesh
- ICC unveil Women`s T20 World Cup trophy
- Journey of ‘Adventure of Sundarban’ from March
- Youth killed over bike collision with tree
- Coronavirus: Father hides son
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Faf du Plessis steps down as South Africa captain
- Smoking in the office, use contractors’ cars!
- Youth lynched in Bagerhat
- Biker killed on way to relative’s funeral
- Barapukuria Coal Mine graft case: Hearing on Mar 29
- 3 members of Rohingya trafficking gang held
- ‘Digital’ irregularities in digital machine
- All News »
- Promise Day today
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- Corona patient shot dead in North Korea
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- 13 dead as trawler capsizes in Bay, 10 missing
- Young Tigers to receive ‘Water Salute’ at airport
- China’s coronavirus death toll jumps to 1,113
- Couple make history with N.Ireland`s first same-sex marriage
- HC upholds death penalty for 5 militants
- Soumya to get married this month
- Oscar 2020: Full list of winners
- Heroes return home today
- PM opens Sheikh Kamal IT Centre in Rajshahi
- Yaravirus panic in Brazil amid Coronavirus
- Soumya with future wife
- China returnee student shifted to Kurmitola
- Mysterious disease left 15 dead in Nigerian
- Saudi to invest $30bn in Bangladesh
- Coronavirus: Death toll jumps to 900
- Coronovirus deaths surge past 1,300
- Fire at DR Tower in Naya Paltan
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Marriage at office on Valentine’s Day getting no leave
- 80 years of Tom & Jerry
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Boat capsize in Rangamati: 5 killed, 3 missing
- Uniform entry test in public universities from this year
- Integrated admission test for all public universities from now
- South Africa faces England in 1st T20 today
- Sundarbans Day today