Seven-morning tasks will keep you refresh for daylong
Published: 11:06 PM, 29 January 2020
Some tasks at the beginning of the day will give you the strength to keep going all day. Let's find out the seven tasks that will keep you refreshed throughout the day.
1) You have to wake up early and fold your bed which in general has a positive effect on mind as well as it gives you mental satisfaction. So this should be your first task at the beginning of the day.
2) To moisten the body in the morning is very important. So you must wash your hands and face as well as eat a glass of water at the very first after getting up from the bed that strengthens the body. As a result, the sleeping organs begin to function properly. At the beginning of the day, a glass of water helps your body to release toxins stored overnight.
3) The next task is exercise like gym or swimming, walking or jogging. You have to get up in the morning and you should fix at least a few minutes for taking exercise. As a result, not only your body, but also your mind will be energized.
4) After that you need to create a list in which you have to include your tasks of the daylong according to the importance such as going to the doctor, going to the bank, etc. as well as mention the time. This will make day-to-day work easier.
5) There are many people who wake up in the morning and start using the phone which is a very unhealthy habit. So in the morning, turn off the phone. If not, stay away from cell phones rather keep that time for yourself.
6) Then get ready for the day. Take a shower, get dressed, and decide what you to do next.
7) Breakfast is the most important part of the morning routine. Do not go out to eat what you get in front as breakfast should be healthy and gourmet.
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 63,000
- BGMEA urges owners to shut factories until Apr 11
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- Sehri and Iftar schedule revealed for upcoming Ramadan
- Coronavirus testing lab to be set-up in Cumilla
- 33 houses under lockdown in Shariatpur
- Madhukhali couple tested negative for coronavirus
- 2 Monipuri families under home quarantine
- Another woman in Gaibandha tests positive for coronavirus
- MP stands beside 800 families in Jamaganj
- Lightning kills 3 in Maheshkhali
- ‘Coronavirus test will be added to all medical college hospital’
- PM`s action plan to combat COVID-19 Sunday
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- 2 RMG workers killed in Mymensingh road crash
- 1 killed, 15 injured in Brahmanbaria clash
- 8 types of coronavirus spread around the world
- Three physicians among 23 quarantined in Chattogram
- Call for Shab-e-Barat prayers at home
- Former Barcelona defender Carlos infected with coronavirus
- U-17 Women`s World Cup postponed
- Maximum 5pc LC margin for baby food import
- Coronavirus death surpasses 60,000
- China remembers coronavirus victims
- Shakib returns to family after completing quarantine
- WB to provide Tk 850 crore to Bangladesh
- Actor Javed undergoes successful surgery
- Tea worker found dead in Habiganj
- 57% of human cells is disease-promoting: research
- US singer Bill Withers dies
- All News »
- School holiday draws to Eid
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- First royal dies of coronavirus
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- Corona death toll crosses 40,000; infected over .8 million
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- N Korea fires missiles amid coronavirus outbreak
- England plans to return field by early May
- 101 yrs old Italian leaves hospital after healing from covid-19
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- I’m sorry, some people will die: Brazil’s President
- False belief that toxic methanol fights coronavirus kills 300 in Iran
- 5 killed, 11 injured as truck falls into ditch in Tangail
- Kurmitola Hospital to treat coronavirus patients only
- Thai King self-isolates with harem of 20 women!
- 4 held in Saudi for claiming corona is ‘punishment from Allah’
- Army to go tough from today
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Edu Minister for continue students’ studies at home
- Comedian Ken Shimura died of coronavirus
- Salman Khan`s nephew Abdullah dies at 38
- No new coronavirus case detected in last 24 hrs: IEDCR
- Construction work of Akij’s corona hospital resumed
- Corona epidemic: Spain record 821 more deaths in a day
- Coronavirus case rises to 49 in country