School teacher wears ‘anatomy bodysuit’ for biology class!
Published: 01:26 PM, 25 December 2019
Veronica Duque wore an anatomy bodysuit to class; Photo: Collected
A Spanish school teacher appeared in a biology class wearing a bodysuit with human internal organs printed over it
Veronica Duque has a teaching experience over 15 years and presently instructs 3rd graders and various subjects such as Science, English, Art, Social Studies, and Spanish, according to the New York Post.
The 43-year-old wore this strange-looking cloth through an advertisement that appeared suddenly while she was surfing the internet.
Ms. Duque was struck with the idea of using the suit to make biology fun and easy to learn for her students.
“Knowing how hard it is for kids this young to visualize the disposition of internal organs, I thought it was worth giving it a try,” she told a website.
Veronica’s husband accompanied his wife to the class and clicked a few pictures of her donning the anatomy chart outfit. He later posted those pictures on Twitter, where they have gone viral with a barrage of appreciative comments, over 13,000 retweets and 66,000 likes.
“Very proud of this volcano of ideas that I am lucky to have as my wife. Today she explained the human body to her students in a very original way, and the kids were freaking out great Veronica!!!” wrote Mike Moratinos as the caption of the tweet.
Meanwhile, It’s not the first time Ms Duque has resorted to such out-of-the-box ways of teaching.
She previously has taken up disguises for history lessons and used cardboard crowns to denote grammatical concepts such as nouns, adjectives, and verbs.
She hopes her approach will bring about a change in the common perception towards teachers who are usually considered boring and lazy by society.
- Papiya used 12 Russian beauties for baiting VIPs
- Joint initiative to resolve Rohingya crisis recommended
- Man, accused in 14 cases, killed in Kushtia gunfight
- Coronavirus in China gets incursive with death toll rising
- Litun Jira now wins scholarships
- Paturia-Daulatdia ferry services resume
- 172 students to get Prime Minister Gold Medal
- Death toll climbs to 18 in Delhi clashes
- Barcelona draw with Napoli
- ‘Coronavirus outbreak is inevitable in US’
- South Africa faces Australia today
- Paturia-Daulatdia ferry services suspended
- 2 motorcyclists killed in Demra road crash
- Motorcycle accident kills 2 women in Banani
- 200 yrs old silver coins recovered from abandoned house
- Delhi clash: Death toll rises to 13
- Housewife committed suicide in Pirojpur
- Average life expectancy will be 80 by 2041
- Principal among 4 held for killing madrasa girl after rape
- $3 billion defense deal signed between US and India
- Deputy Health Minister of Iran contracts coronavirus
- Pranab, Bidhya Devi to address JS special session
- Realme launches ‘Made in Bangladesh’ phone
- `Maldives` experience should be utilized in tourism development`
- Pilkhana Tragedy: Nation pays homage to martyrs
- 2 pharmacies fined Tk 50,000 in Brahmanbaria
- Women dies in police custody
- Fraud smugglers detained with fake gold
- Japan to give more $ 10.7 million to aid Rohingya
- ‘No shortage in coronavirus test kits’
- All News »
- 1.10 min video of Papiya leaked
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Two doctors die of coronavirus within 24hrs
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Hundreds of thousands of mussels dead in New Zealand heatwave
- Salman Shah commits suicide, not murdered: PBI
- Coronavirus: 2363 died, nearly 78 thousand infected
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Fly to space at TK 6 cr only!
- 3 killed after crane crashes on sets of Kamal Haasan
- PM critical of speaking Bangla in English accent
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Tk 200 bank notes, gold and silver coins to be launched
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar
- Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in UAE
- 15 new coronavirus cases in S Korea, bringing total to 46
- President, PM pay homage to Language Heroes
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Coronavirus reaches Iran: report
- PM hands over Ekushey Padak-2020
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Zimbabwe opt to bat in Dhaka Test
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- Mid-air plane collision in Australia kills 4
- Pilkhana carnage day today
- 3 children among 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Australia car fire
- Video of principal’s dance in Hindi songs goes viral