Say ‘No’ to Mental Stress
Published: 10:07 PM, 5 August 2019 Updated: 10:11 PM, 5 August 2019
Mental stress is a part of our life. But feeling extra stress is very harmful, its effects on the body. So the extra pressure must be controlled. There are some ways to relieve stress which everyone should follow. Let's know the ways of releasing stress-
Don't worry too much about others
Thinking about others is one of the major reasons for increasing stress. Another problem would be that when you think about other people, you will have an attitude of comparing yourself with others. You will feel mental stress in terms of money, social status, rank, ornaments, clothing, beauty, etc. So be happy with what you have.
Do not take the excess burden
You should be conscious about your own responsibilities and duties with utmost sincerity. Don’t try to take extra responsibility. It will be a burden for you and it creates extra pressure on you.
Excessive relationships with people are one of the causes of stress. So keep in a limited relationship with relatives, friends, neighbors, colleagues, classmates, etc. The bigger the relationship, the more likely you are to fall into the trap of obligation.
No to greed
Don't be like that person who is always worried about the growth of money, wealth, rank, etc. Little satisfaction is very important for mental peace.
Do not waste your wealth, comfort and ease beyond your capacity. Those who artificially dedicate themselves are waiting for people to thank and appreciate their works and behavior. But if they don’t get it, they become mentally unstable and tension arises.
Use the day properly
Enjoy this day well. Give it up to God what will happen tomorrow. Along with worshiping, enjoy the blessings of Allah with ease. Do not increase your mental stress by thinking about tomorrow.
Spend some time alone
Spend some time every day alone in solitude. Don’t maintain relations with anyone in the world at this time. Stay away from social media such as WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. In particular, take time to self-criticize.
Read books on various topics, read the biographies of the wise, read their advice and valuable sayings, then their life experiences and advice will ease the way you go in life.
There may be welfare in danger
Don't worry too much about the dangers and problems in your life, such as financial problem, poor results in the exam, unhappiness, etc. Rather simply accept. In danger, there may be welfare that is not outwardly visible to humans.
Don't take everything seriously
It is not right to take every word or action of a person seriously. It is not right to analyze everything in depth. Rather be happy and learn to smile while meeting people.
Take care of the body
Essential food, sleep, rest is needed for the body. So pay special attention to these aspects.
Work in a organize way
Make the list of the most important tasks on a daily basis. But do not put yourself in trouble for doing so. Remember that unorganized activities increase mental turmoil and create stress.
Avoid the mentality of perfection
Forget the idea each work has to be perfect. Because humans don’t have the quality of being fully perfect. Those who are conscious to complete all the tasks accurately are surrounded by anxiety, tension, and restlessness. As a result, mental stress takes extreme shape.
- S Korea`s young men are fighting against feminism
- Hong Kong protesters trash subway station, stage mall rally
- 19 arrested from 3 Spa centers at Gulshan-1
- Nasima Begum appointed NHRC Chairman
- Houthi rebels in Yemen say they will stop attacks on Saudi Arabia
- 5 JMB men sentenced 12 yrs jail for Khilkhet bomb attack
- 16 years friendship or something!
- U-19 cricket team leaves for NZ Monday
- Couple becomes millionaire by cheating
- Live crocodile in pond!
- Twin Town: An unsolved mystery of India
- Daughter demands info on Mehbooba Mufti’s arrest
- Huge Typhoon Tapah threatens Japan, South Korea
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Football held in Gaibandha
- India opt to bat in 3rd T20
- Stem cells to repair brain
- Stay out of Gulf; Iran warns
- Alia Bhatt to play lead in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s Gangubai!
- Gaur Nagar: The capital of early Bengal
- Casino gadgets recovered from 4 clubs in Motijheel
- Online products sellers to pay VAT: NBR
- College student killed for ransom
- ACC: Govt officials held in Dinajpur
- BUP Film Fest-2019 begins Monday
- Rashid Khan uncertain for tri-series final
- JU `A` unit admission tests held
- How can you make your feet pretty?
- Bandit jumps into river gripping woman
- Charge sheet against Minni fabricated: Lawyer
- Foreign liquor recovered in Padma!
- All News »
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- Bakarkhani, symbol of an ‘immortal love’ story
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Puja Cherry got married!
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- US plan to explode moon with NUC bombing